Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we got invited to the Ferrari FF Driving Experience hosted by Ferrari North America at the Ritz Carlton. It was co-hosted by Dom Perignon. I figured, well, great champagne, and fast cars, why not? At ECT we do clutches for a variety of marques including Ferrari, but we are mostly Lamborghini. Our shop car is a Gallardo. Only a handful of people were invited, but I knew they would be hardcore Ferrari enthusiast. So, I figured, what better way to show up than in a Lamborghini? A photographer outside the hotel took this picture at the light pulling up to the Ferrari party in sacrilegious manner :D

and a few random shots of the event:

waiting on the keys to be handed over lol

getting ready to really push this thing

inside layout

The car is a ~700 hp V12 using direct injection. It makes gobs of torque, but my absolute favorite part was that it comes with a DCT trans setup like what has put the GTR on the map. The double clutch trans is definitely the way to go. The shifts are smooth, but they are lightning fast! I've never felt anything like it. I hope some of the future Lambo's start utilizing this. It's what has allowed the GTR to perform so well with the given weight to power and it is nothing short of awesome. Anyways, they weren't successful at converting me to a Ferrari, but I had a blast, got a wicked buzz from the Dom Perignon vintage, got to mingle with some pretty models they hired, and beat on an awesome car for 20+ mins. :)
Just wanted to share...

·
Vendor
16 Posts
Ha you would have driven a Lamborghini to the Ferrari convention even if you had a Ferrari. Don't kid yourself! ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts