Lamborghini Talk banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
January 2018 C&C

Happy New Year!
January's C&C will be held on January 20 at Lakeside Park in Celebration. It starts at 10 am till noon. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! I go to this show and really enjoy it. I filmed Dohangs Performante recently. Unfortunately I don't have enough post to share the links but I will soon. I can however share a photo of the Diablo that was there last Saturday.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
August C&C

Hi guys . C&C will be held tomorrow August 18 from 9 am till 11 am. We will be at the old Publix parking lot off of 192 and International drive S down the street from Celebration.
Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
C&C will be held this Sunday October 21, at our new location in downtown Celebration, FL. New start time of 9-11 am. Hope to see all you lambo owners there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lamborghini events?

Does anyone know of any future Lamborghini events in the Northern Florida areas.. from Daytona to Jacksonville ?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I having me exotic cars and coffee on February 24th from 10-12 noon. It will be held at Old Town in Kissimmee. FL. We usually get a good group of Lamborghinis . Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Does anyone know of any future Lamborghini events in the Northern Florida areas.. from Daytona to Jacksonville ?
Thanks in advance!
Hey there!

Automotive Addicts hosts a monthly Jacksonville Cars and Coffee event at the Avenues Mall on the second Saturday of each month. They are meeting up this Saturday (February 9th, 2019) from 8-11 am. Exotics tend to park in the middle, and the lot fills up quickly :wave:

The Festival of Speed:Amelia Island 2019 is coming up on Saturday, March 9th. Last year, there were quite a few Lamborghini's there :wave:

I'm based in Tallahassee, and I have traveled to all sorts of C&C events around North Florida. There is also a Facebook group called "Lamborghini Club of North Florida," but I have yet to meet up for any sort of events with anyone on there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey there!

Automotive Addicts hosts a monthly Jacksonville Cars and Coffee event at the Avenues Mall on the second Saturday of each month. They are meeting up this Saturday (February 9th, 2019) from 8-11 am. Exotics tend to park in the middle, and the lot fills up quickly :wave:

The Festival of Speed:Amelia Island 2019 is coming up on Saturday, March 9th. Last year, there were quite a few Lamborghini's there :wave:

I'm based in Tallahassee, and I have traveled to all sorts of C&C events around North Florida. There is also a Facebook group called "Lamborghini Club of North Florida," but I have yet to meet up for any sort of events with anyone on there.
Thanks for the info! , will check it out this weekend!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Exotic C&C

This month's C&C will be in Sunday March 24 from 10-12 noon. It will be held at Old Town in Kissimmee. Follow us on Instagram Celebrationexotic_cc. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Exotic C&C will be held on Sunday April 21 at Old Town in Kissimmee. Starts at 10 am till noon. See you all there!

81 - 100 of 120 Posts