Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 80 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

I was in Cannes sometime ago and wanted to rent a nice car for a coast trip, but the experience of finding good deals, knowing the price or even understand what models are available from rental companies was a really painful experience.

Basically I had to email or call around 20 car rental companies to see who gives me the best deal or just to understand what cars they provide, so I ended up just wasting my time and riding motorcyle by the end ( Ducati at least lol )

As being into IT, I decided to make the process easier and created “Afflurent” app as for now just for iPhone.

I would like to share with you my work and curious to know what do you think.
Let me know for any improvement that might help you to make your supercar rental experience more pleasurable.

“Afflurent” on Apple Store

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Exotic Cars and coffee for June date changed

Hi guys, this month's get together will be held on the forth Saturday of the month instead of the third. That means it will be on JUNE 24. Starts at 10 am as usual. Same place in Celebration at Lakeside park. Come meet other exotic car owners in a fantastic setting. See you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Just wanted to remind everyone about the C&C tomorrow. There should be another new SV there. Should be a great turnout!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
July 2017 C&C

This month's exotic C&C will be held on Saturday July 22. It starts at 10 am till Noon at Lakeside Park in Celebration, Fl. See you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Another great turnout !

Thanks to all who turned out this morning. We had a lot of new faces and a great variety of new cars. There were only 3 Lambos this month so let's try to get a few more next month. See you then.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
The meetup was phenomenal and majestic. We showed off our cars out there. Thank all ladies and gentlemen for coming out.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
August C&C 2017

This month's C&C will be held on Saturday August 19 in Celebration, Fl. It starts at 10 am till noon. See you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
September C&C

This month we will be celebrating the 4 year anniversary since I started Exotic cars and coffee. I hope to see you all there. Saturday September 23 from 10am till noon.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
October's C&C will be held tomorrow the 21st. From 10 am- 12. I had to change the location to the old Publix parking lot, behind Logan's restaurant.
The address is 2925 international Drive South, Kissimmee, 34746.
See you there !

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Great turnout today!

Thanks to all who showed up today. We had a nice turnout including a Rosso SV. A total of 6 Lamborghinis. Here is a picture from today. Hope to see more of you Lambo owners next month.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
November Exotic C&C 2017

Hi guys ,
Novembers C&C will be held on the 18th. Starts at 10-12 noon. It will be held at our usual location. Lakeside Park in Celbration, fl. Pm me for details. Here is one more picture from last month's get together. See you there.

Photo compliments of bassrebel.

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
It was such a great turnout. See you next time.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Hi guys,
This months's C&C will have a special Lamborghini present. Stay tuned for more information later this month. See you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Decembers C&C will be held on Saturday December 23 from 10 am till noon. I'll be bringing my newly delivered Performante for those who'd like to see it in the flesh.

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Pictures from Decembers C&C

Thanks to all who spent their Saturday morning with us. Hope to see more of you in 2018!

Attachments

61 - 80 of 120 Posts