Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
October Exotic Cars and coffee

This Saturday is the monthly exotic cars and coffee. It starts at 10am-noon. It is held At Lakeside Park in downtown Celebration, Fl. Hope to see some of the new owners there this Saturday.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
November C&C

This month's C&C is on November 19. It starts at 10am-12. Lakeside park, Celebration, Fl.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
December C&C

If anyone in the central Florida area has a Lamborghini you are invited to this month's C&C. It's on December 17 from 10-12. Pm me for details!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
C&c 2017

This month's Cars and coffee will be on January 21 from 10-12. There will be a new Aventador SV there so don't miss it!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
A few pictures from yesterday

We had a nice turnout yesterday. The Lamborghiniiis almost outnumbered the Ferraris.

Attachments

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
March C&C

This month's C&C will be on March 18. It's held in Celebration , FL at Lakeside park. It starts at 10am- noon. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Mays C&C

This month's C&C will be held on Saturday May 20 at Lakeside park in Celebration. Hope to see you all there! Starts at 10am-noon.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Great turnout

Thanks to all who showed up this month. We had over 27 exotics. We need to get more Lambo's out there to compete with all the Ferraris's. We did have a brand new SV which counts for at least. 2 Ferrari's. Here's a few pictures .

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
Thank you for hosting the Cars & Coffee in Down Town Celebration, Fl. The show is flawless and gorgeous. Guys, we definitely need more Lamborghinis there. Hey, come out and join us in the majestic place in Central Florida.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Your welcome

Your very welcome my friend. I'm glad you like stoping by for a few hours each month to bring your Aventador. It's always a crowd favorite. Till next time.

41 - 60 of 121 Posts