Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
June's Cars and Coffee

The next C&C will be held on June 18. It will start at 10:00 am until noon. I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Forgot to mention, Bruce Anderson from Maranello Autosport will be there with his computer to scan anyone who would like to for evaluation of their diagnostics, clutch wear,,ect

·
Registered
930 Posts
Forgot to mention, Bruce Anderson from Maranello Autosport will be there with his computer to scan anyone who would like to for evaluation of their diagnostics, clutch wear,,ect
Awesome.
I will be in Orlando, Fl since October 2016. Once i get back to Central Florida, it would be great to meet you personally.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'll be heading out as well. Been along time from last time I was out. That Molser MT900 last time was absolutely amazing in person.

Dereiter, it will be good to see you again your Aventador wasn't so bad either lol. It was actually your Aventador that got me into looking at Lamborghini.

I was the one with the ridiculously loud and violent Viper GTS Race car....that thing was just mental! That car is gone but I do miss it. It was loud, hot, smelly but it had grip for days, telepathic steering, brakes that made your eyes want to pop out and enough TQ to pull trees out of the ground(actually...I did that with it once lol). I loved that car because I didn't give a **** about how it looked, I just beat it and it always kicked me in the balls and begged for more...she was bad, bad girl! That car didn't even have Windows. :lol: oh that brings back good memories.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Looking forward to meeting you!
I appreciate it, sir.

Dereiter, it will be good to see you again your Aventador wasn't so bad either lol. It was actually your Aventador that got me into looking at Lamborghini.
Absolutely. We will have lots of fun and laugh! :wave:
See you there.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wifey and I stopped by for a short bit. I couldn't stay long as we had a few other things pop up. If the owner of the Molser MT900S is on here. I'd love a PM so we can chat about that car. My wifey LOVED it (as do I).

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Wifey and I stopped by for a short bit. I couldn't stay long as we had a few other things pop up. If the owner of the Molser MT900S is on here. I'd love a PM so we can chat about that car. My wifey LOVED it (as do I).
Glad you stopped by. What car did you bring , not sure if we met. The owner of the Mosler isn't on here, he is on Fchat. I hope you had a nice time. We have some great owners that show up.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Thank you for the Great pictures! I guess this place is convenient for car meetings.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Glad you stopped by. What car did you bring , not sure if we met. The owner of the Mosler isn't on here, he is on Fchat. I hope you had a nice time. We have some great owners that show up.

I had the LS460L its a fantastic car but nothing to bring to a show. We only stopped for a short bit, grab a quick bite at Starbucks and was gone. Post up when it is next month and I'll try to make it out again and spend more time. I'm not "in the loop" PM me any events in the area. I'm stating to have time to enjoy life finally.

I'm not on F-Chat and chances are...I'm may not be politically correct enough to fit in.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
C&C July 19

It's that time of the month again, C&C . Starts at 10 am. Lakeside Park, Celebration, Fl

21 - 40 of 121 Posts