Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Awesome. I am coming to Orlando in November 2015. Are you going to organize the show in that time?

Thanks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. I usually hold it once a month. This month is our 2 year anniversary. I've tried to keep it to exotics only. Hope to see you in November.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yes. I usually hold it once a month. This month is our 2 year anniversary. I've tried to keep it to exotics only. Hope to see you in November.
Great.
I look forward to seeing you and other participants at the show soon. :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This months C&C will be held on October 31. It starts at 10-12. Lakeside park in Celebration. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My next cars and coffee will be held on November 21. It starts at 10 and goes till noon. Last month I had over 20 exotics. Hope to see you there.
It will be held at Lakeside Park in Celebration, FL.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi , next cars and coffee will be held on December 19 from 10am-12 in Celebration,fl at Lakeside Park. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The next event will be held on Saturday , January 23 from 10 am-Noon at Lakeside Park in Celebration, FL.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys, the next cars and coffee will be held on February 20 from 10-12. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This month's cars and coffee will be held on March 19th from 10am-noon. Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bruce Anderson from Maranello motors ports will be joining us this month with his scan tool if anyone would like to get their car scanned . He can tell you what your clutch reading is and any other issues that he picks up. May 21st. From 10am - noon. See you there.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Bruce Anderson from Maranello motors ports will be joining us this month with his scan tool if anyone would like to get their car scanned . He can tell you what your clutch reading is and any other issues that he picks up. May 21st. From 10am - noon. See you there.
Thanks for the information.
I am planning to join the meeting in October 2016.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts