Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO 2013 Gallardo LP550-2 (sold)
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find a thread on this, so forgive me if its already here somewhere. It is very hard to compare exhaust systems. Please let me know if there is a good video link or review on the web. I have compiled a list to ask for your feedback and opinions.
  1. Novitec $9k
  2. Kline
  3. VF $6k
  4. Ryft $7k
  5. Innoteh 6.5k
  6. Fabspeed 3k
  7. Soul 3k
  8. FI 4k
  9. Capristo 8k
  10. Akropovic 10k
  11. Tubi

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Looks like you have an Evo, I wouldnt change unless looking for weight savings. I did put a Fabspeed in my LP610 and sounded great but my stock Evo sounds better than that did. Tough to improve on the stock sport exhaust Evo has

·
Registered
108 Posts
Look into Avior Performance if your looking for a quality exhaust without the lambo tax.They are built in us and have lifetime warranty.

If money isn’t an issue then go with Ryft or Akropovic.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,868 Posts
Akrapovic is the only one that won’t void your warranty.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
Agree with @Blu Bull the stock exhaust on the EVO is pretty darn good as is. I have heard the Ryft exhaust and it sounds very nice but as Russ indicated the warranty potentially could be impacted.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have been researching the Rift titanium. My friend just had it installed on his 720 and it sounds amazing.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
I have been researching the Rift titanium. My friend just had it installed on his 720 and it sounds amazing.
In fact, the Lamborghini dealership was willing to install the Ryft and remove it if there should be any warranty claims.........point of fact they recommended Ryft so it can't be all that bad for the car.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From my understanding, cat back exhaust does not void warranties. The Ryft is so beautiful it's a shame you can't see it more through the bumper vents.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
The Ryft is so beautiful it's a shame you can't see it more through the bumper vents.
I know it is, to me at least, artful, colorful, and esthetically impressive. Check it out on this Audi......sweet!

Attachments

Reactions: fabo

·
Premium Member
16,868 Posts
The Ryft is so beautiful it's a shame you can't see it more through the bumper vents.
They have a clear glass engine bonnet, why not a clear glass ass?

·
Banned
111 Posts
I could not find a thread on this, so forgive me if its already here somewhere. It is very hard to compare exhaust systems. Please let me know if there is a good video link or review on the web. I have compiled a list to ask for your feedback and opinions.
  1. Novitec $9k
  2. Kline
  3. VF $6k
  4. Ryft $7k
  5. Innoteh 6.5k
  6. Fabspeed 3k
  7. Soul 3k
  8. FI 4k
  9. Capristo 8k
  10. Akropovic 10k
  11. Tubi
I have a VF available - 4,000 let me know

·
Vendor
2,094 Posts
Looks like you have an Evo, I wouldnt change unless looking for weight savings. I did put a Fabspeed in my LP610 and sounded great but my stock Evo sounds better than that did. Tough to improve on the stock sport exhaust Evo has
Well said. EVO stock system is a straight pipe system when the valves are open.

·
Premium Member
16,868 Posts
It looks like we might have another option besides the Lamborghini Akropovic exhaust system for our the HP's & EVO's. Lamborghini is supposed to be working on a new titanium exhaust. I have no other information at this time, but it should be coming in matter of weeks. Anyone else heard about this?

·
Registered
29 Posts
don't change aftermarket exhaust on evo, unless it has heatshield on the muffler due to heat.. it can blow the back up camera! trust me

·
Premium Member
16,868 Posts
don't change aftermarket exhaust on evo, unless it has heatshield on the muffler due to heat.. it can blow the back up camera! trust me
Good advice, thanks. I know some people leave off the heat shields which is crazy to me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good advice, thanks. I know some people leave off the heat shields which is crazy to me.
happen to me, i blew the back up camera.. design rear bumper on the evo the camera sit closer to the exhaust.. there's no overheat protection on the cheap camera so it blow easy.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
happen to me, i blew the back up camera.. design rear bumper on the evo the camera sit closer to the exhaust.. there's no overheat protection on the cheap camera so it blow easy.
Thanks for posting that is definitely important to know.......

·
Registered
29 Posts
any exhaust system w/o x-pipe will likely sound the same as stock on the evo.. i recommend true x-pipe and heat wrap the center area.. esthetic wont' look good but will save the electronics in the rear bumper.

·
Registered
28 Posts
any exhaust system w/o x-pipe will likely sound the same as stock on the evo.. i recommend true x-pipe and heat wrap the center area.. esthetic wont' look good but will save the electronics in the rear bumper. View attachment 296843
Agreed, X-pipes gives that exotic high pitched sound. The OEM EVO/Performante exhaust is plenty loud, however the tone and pitch could be better with an X-pipe.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts