Lamborghini Talk banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,415 Posts
Yeah, right. Like we may actually be hearing from you in the next several days..........:)
Yeah, you might have a point there. I will barely be getting my feet wet by Monday.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
V12! Funny my friend is selling his 15 F12 MSRP $433k Grigio Ferro 1800 miles for $230k. I’m intrigued but would have a hard time giving up midship driving. Post your impressions once you’ve got sufficient seat time.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
V12! Funny my friend is selling his 15 F12 MSRP $433k Grigio Ferro 1800 miles for $230k. I’m intrigued but would have a hard time giving up midship driving. Post your impressions once you’ve got sufficient seat time.
The 812 is technically mid-engine as well. I've only driving the 812SF once but the drive was amazing. Brutally fast and the N/A V12 sound, well it's something intoxicating. I have another Lambo on order so I won't be gone forever.

Reactions: azzurri

·
Registered
179 Posts
The 812 is technically mid-engine as well. I've only driving the 812SF once but the drive was amazing. Brutally fast and the N/A V12 sound, well it's something intoxicating. I have another Lambo on order so I won't be gone forever.
Looked at one recently and decided to get one more mid engine F car, the F8. But I get the infatuation!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I prefer when the engine is behind pushing me, the nose of the car is short and the driver's seat is closer to the front axle. Still I can appreciate the power and allure of the 812.
Update us as you put on more miles.

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
My current stable has a front mid V12 and a mid V8, from my experience the front mid strengths lie in stability under acceleration and high speed while the mid v8 is more nimble and engaging. They compliment each other nicely

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My current stable has a front mid V12 and a mid V8, from my experience the front mid strengths lie in stability under acceleration and high speed while the mid v8 is more nimble and engaging. They compliment each other nicely
That's the ideal stable. Lucky man!

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Congrats! That is one hell of a sexy car!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Wow!! Congrats! And that stance with the meaty rear tire etc looks sooo good! Is that all stock?
I put on some wheel spacers the moment it arrived and lowered it about 7mm (very adjustable factory suspension).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ahh makes sense...looks soo much more aggressive than the stock setup...well done! Heck of a car pushing that kind of hp from NA

61 - 80 of 81 Posts