Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder
15,415 Posts
What do you guys think about an 812 Superfast?
There are so many beautiful Ferraris I have always thought the 812 Superfast was the lest attractive of all. It just doesn't have the design balance of the others, the front half of the car is just too long. That's just my opinion, I am sure there are many that like it.

Reactions: Coincident

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
812 is not a pretty car IMHO. I find the F12 much more attractive and reasonably priced around $200K for one owner low mileage.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Decided to put these on and powder coat my BBS Fi-R gold to hold me over for a "change".

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Evo just won Motortrends best drivers car. You're at the top of the food chain man. It gets no better. Add to the stable do not subtract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
What do you guys think about an 812 Superfast?
My brother just bought one and after having driven it a bit, I really enjoy it. NA V12 that screams at high rpms. The car pulls hard. It’s pretty intoxicating and the car has a lot of stature and presence. That said, when I got back into my 488 spider, I felt right at home again. Nothing wrong with the SF, just different. 488 feels more nimble. What surprised me is how wide the car (488) is. Nice wide track and pinpoint accuracy with steering and throttle response is insane. The car is quick and it just doesn’t let up. That said, it is not as engaging as the 997.2 gt3rs, which feels a lot faster when you’re driving it, though it is slower than the 488 by a lot. I have zero seat time in the EVO, so I can’t comment on the comparison there. I’m hoping to change that over the next day or two though.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Back on the Ferrari hunt...I think I am going V12 mid front engine.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Have a 488 now traded Aventador for it...have a evo Rwd in order...488 is an awesome car..the sound is different than the usual exotic but very cool IMO...very fun to drive and straight hauls ass! Lol
Beautiful car in red! Love the sound in this car and it is fast!! Hers a pic of my white one. Can’t wait for my EVO. There are so few on the ground, still waiting for the one I want to get here. Ugh, patience is not part of my make up.

·
Registered
124 Posts
That 488 spyder is a beauty!! Yes I had same issue..couldn’t find the right evo on the ground so I ordered...nvr ordered before so this is really testing my patience!🤣

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
That 488 spyder is a beauty!! Yes I had same issue..couldn’t find the right evo on the ground so I ordered...nvr ordered before so this is really testing my patience!🤣
You just have order and forget about it. A little over 7 months later I am finally getting my EVO RWD. The wait was worth it to get exactly what I wanted.

Reactions: ruffinit

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
I’m tempted to do that. I am waiting on a couple of cars that check most of the boxes that are literally in the ports right now. Honestly, I think there is a bunch of dicking around with these delays but totally out of my control so I just have to wait and keep searching to see what comes up at other dealerships in case I see something I like.

thanks for the comment about the car. I was torn about getting a red car. Always wanted a red ferra but haven’t got one. They just are so stunning in that color!

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
You just have order and forget about it. A little over 7 months later I am finally getting my EVO RWD. The wait was worth it to get exactly what I wanted.
You are a patient man! I may end up doing just that if the ones I am waiting on aren’t what I want when I see them.

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
You are a patient man! I may end up doing just that if the ones I am waiting on aren’t what I want when I see them.
Well that is the funny part and soooo impatient. I really don't know how I could have done it if I didn't have my beautiful 580 to keep me happy.

·
Registered
944 Posts
The mundane aesthetics of the 812 that does not comport with what I expect in a super car, prevents me from ever desiring a purchase.

·
Premium Member
15,415 Posts
Yup. Right there but no 580. What differences do you see between 580 and EVO?
I hope to let you know sometime tomorrow. I am picking my EVO up tonight! Finally!

41 - 60 of 81 Posts