Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Apparently the sport 4s tires aren't available for 19" rims, only 20. Very disappointing. Also I'm shocked Michelin doesn't produce the Pilot sport All season 3+ for more vehicles. I bought a set for my porsche and they have been the best tires I've ever used. Great traction year round, sun, rain, or snow.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Apparently the sport 4s tires aren't available for 19" rims, only 20. Very disappointing. Also I'm shocked Michelin doesn't produce the Pilot sport All season 3+ for more vehicles. I bought a set for my porsche and they have been the best tires I've ever used. Great traction year round, sun, rain, or snow.
Yep, I optioned the 19" wheels. Will probably get Cup 2s for the summer when my car arrives.

Then order aftermarket 20" wheels with 4S.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,437 Posts
Yep, I optioned the 19" wheels.
Curious, why did you go with the 19s? Is it ride comfort or other reasons? I had 19s on my 2018 718 Cayman S but compared to the 20s the ride quality was not appreciably different at least in my estimation, and to decrease those hellacious fender/wheel gaps I opted for the 20s. BTW, the wheel clearance/gap on the Huracan is a sight to behold. :giggle:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts