2022 Huracan EVO RWD (In Transport!)
7,483 Posts
Here you go...........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
^^Especially if you hold on to your EVO "long term". :rolleyes: Though, this time I will definitely work on the the "long term" part, given it's last of breed.

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
OP, what is the approximate ETA of your EVO?

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
No, not that P-Zeros are no good, it's just that there are better tire options.

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
Why do manufacturers always put the wrong tires on as stock? I don’t get it.
I suspect, to increase their profit margin then it's our dime to rectify it. So, we don't Wreck-tify our Lambos.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
I have had P-zeros on 3 Sports cars, all were RWDs, and one had 700hp. The P-Zeros are doable if you drive on dry, clean pavement and heat up the tires before you lean on them but with cold tires on wet pavement they are a bit unruly. Though, honestly I never take my Sports cars out in the rain as a rule, always heat the tires up before driving fast, and generally I am selective about were I drive fast, that is, the pavement quality.

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
If you find P-Zeroes acceptable you are not driving car hard enough, they are horrible and break loose easily even on dry clean pavement. First found this around 10 years ago when I supercharged my first R8, the stock Pzeroes were ok up until then but once I added the power they were horrible. So I went looking for new tires and was told about a new tire coming out from Michelin, Pilot Super Sports, what a huge difference and have put them on every car since. If I wasnt getting rid of my car soon I would have put them on already.

Reactions: kumizi

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Why do manufacturers always put the wrong tires on as stock? I don’t get it.
My theory is Pirelli must have super hot reps who offer the manufacturer buyers sexual favors for buying their tires. But it's customers who are the ones getting screwed

Reactions: MVP23 and Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
Not sure what the best tires are but I have heard many people recommend the Michelin PS4Ss. If replacements are needed on my EVO I will start there................

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Not sure what the best tires are but I have heard many people recommend the Michelin PS4Ss. If replacements are needed on my EVO I will start there................
These are best for any car, I will be putting them on my new Evo right after it come in.

Reactions: bccars and kumizi
1 - 20 of 25 Posts