Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an Evo and have a question for any Evo owners. I previously owned a 2015 Huracan so am familiar with how things work but noticed the steering wheels buttons different and not sure if it’s normal or something wrong? The middle button is only one that does anything, changes the displays on each side. But the up/down arrows do nothing. On my Huracan those changed the main display to allow for things like nav and media and split screen but Evo wouldn’t have that. From my book it does say it would change between analog and digital RPM and Speedo, the way it did on my Huracan, but it’s not doing that?

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea have read my manual but the up/down buttons do nothing for me so if you have an Evo and can toggle between RPM and Speedo mine must not be working. Since the middle button does change driver info screens it looks like only thing I cant do is swap Speedo/RPM which isnt really a big deal since I would always have the analog
RPM up

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Played around some more and found up/down buttons do change some things when in driver info modes so looks like all I can't do is toggle speedo/RPM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts