Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it to Charlotte dealer today, a bit later than hoped. Got to see the Violeta EVO RWD Spyder in its full splendor.

Sat in the new sport seats. Good news - for folks on the cusp height wise, I fit (I’m just under 6’). The sport seats are a real winner.

The bad news......was locked and loaded to take it out for a demo, but the person in front of me bought it on the spot. Car was in the showroom like 2 days, lol!

And a pic of the STO......the hits just keep on rolling from Lamborghin.
5A4153A4-5383-4C45-9185-3661FF942AAB.jpeg
3F5602A0-9096-46D4-B54F-74249E31FAF3.jpeg
A2F1F792-EEC5-419C-B631-F54D2C633D8B.jpeg
D6362403-2D04-4C9E-9BAB-F82AF9E4D434.jpeg
2BA92B42-0539-4190-B6A8-22C92FE47013.jpeg

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That blue is a non metallic version of the Blu Cepheus that should find its way to the EVO. Wife really liked the color (but didn’t understand the whole STO thing)

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Purple EVO RWD Spyder looks delicious. Glad you can fit, bummer you missed out on the test-drive as you were waiting for a little while. Don't let the next one go HA

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
That’s viola Parsifae. Gorgeous color and not surprised it didn’t last!

·
Super Moderator
3,225 Posts
I’ve never seen the Narvi wheels in that color before. Someone needs to paint those black ASAP!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve never seen the Narvi wheels in that color before. Someone needs to paint those black ASAP!
Beauty in the eye....

I thought the wheels looked superb! White seats exceeded my expectations even though I should never get white.

·
Registered
42 Posts
the viola parsifae looks incredible! love that color. i am almost always a fan of going with black wheels, but that color looks really good with those wheels.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Silver Narvi wheels look great and that paint with the white sport seats looks sick! Too bad you didn’t get it.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Btw, what did you think of the sport seats? I’ve sat in them but haven’t driven in them. They felt firm to me, but not too much firmer than the regular one. Wonder how they feel after a couple of hours?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,846 Posts
Lol, thinking the same thing ASAP please.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Btw, what did you think of the sport seats? I’ve sat in them but haven’t driven in them. They felt firm to me, but not too much firmer than the regular one. Wonder how they feel after a couple of hours?
The first thing I noticed immediately was the lateral support. This seat is firm without being too much so, and just hugs you and you feel very secure and, yes, comfortable. I was aware of the complaints of earlier stiffness and discomfort. I did not get any of that sensation. IMO, they feel virtually identical to those being offered in the Ferarri (also a $9k option). These were leather, and I didn’t feel myself sliding around like I do in my present Daytona seats.

As far as fit, I noticed a big difference in how I felt and driver’s position compared to the comfort seats. As I said, the car was sold before I even set foot in it, so I did not get extended seat time. But that’ll come soon enough, and I’m pretty stoked that this was the solution the doctor ordered.

Above a certain height, I think you’ll still struggle in the car, but ai think those 6’ and below will not have any difficulty at all. I was truly amazed a seat could have made that much difference.

One final note - Blu stated he felt there were dimensional changes between the previous Huracan and the EVO. I forgot to ask whether this was true, but somehow the inside felt bigger.

·
Premium Member
15,846 Posts
I am looking forward to getting the sport seats. I am pretty snug in my comfort seats, and would welcome any additional leg room. I’m still not sure about getting in and out of the deeper sport seats.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
The first thing I noticed immediately was the lateral support. This seat is firm without being too much so, and just hugs you and you feel very secure and, yes, comfortable. I was aware of the complaints of earlier stiffness and discomfort. I did not get any of that sensation. IMO, they feel virtually identical to those being offered in the Ferarri (also a $9k option). These were leather, and I didn’t feel myself sliding around like I do in my present Daytona seats.

As far as fit, I noticed a big difference in how I felt and driver’s position compared to the comfort seats. As I said, the car was sold before I even set foot in it, so I did not get extended seat time. But that’ll come soon enough, and I’m pretty stoked that this was the solution the doctor ordered.

Above a certain height, I think you’ll still struggle in the car, but ai think those 6’ and below will not have any difficulty at all. I was truly amazed a seat could have made that much difference.

One final note - Blu stated he felt there were dimensional changes between the previous Huracan and the EVO. I forgot to ask whether this was true, but somehow the inside felt bigger.
Good to hear. I am 6’3” and I absolutely do not fit in the spyder. My line of site gets obliterated with the top of the windshield and my head is just about touching the cloth roof. Hair is touching for sure. The coupe gives me no problems. I almost wrote Lamborghini off because prior to the Evo, I test drove a 2015-6 huracan and didn’t fit well in it at all. The new huracan coupe gives me no problems.

As far as comfort goes, I am not sure how the sport seats will feel on long drives or just day to day stuff. I have sport seats in my Ferrari 488 with the carbon fiber backs. They are truly a work of art but they are not very comfortable for a long drive. It’s fine for me and I don’t mind that because if I’m going on a road trip, I’m not using that car. That said, I wouldn’t want to get anything firmer than those. My initial take on the sport seats in the huracán is that they are a bit more comfortable than the Ferrari but I need more time to sit in them. I’m hoping that I will get a chance tomorrow to sit in and drive one tomorrow. Then, it’s decision time for me!

·
Registered
22 Posts

Thanks for your continued efforts to help understanding specific issues.
Again, in terms of height of the seats: You say the new sport seats will be OK for those 6‘ and below.
Do you think the fully electrical standard seat is the better option when taller?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Thanks for your continued efforts to help understanding specific issues.
Again, in terms of height of the seats: You say the new sport seats will be OK for those 6‘ and below.
Do you think the fully electrical standard seat is the better option when taller?
I’m 6’3” and fit in the standard seats fine for the coupe. I did sit slightly lower in the sport seats because they do sit a little lower. neither seat is low enough for me to fit into a spyder though. A lot will depend on how your exact body fits in the car. Do you have long legs or a longer torso? etc. in the end, I hughly recommend siting and driving in each to see how comfortable you are. Sitting is one thing and driving is another. Right now I’m trying to choose between the two and it’s a tough decisio. They both look great but based on looks alone, I would choose the sport seats and the carbon fiber accents. Comfort and how they feel for me is going to be the determining factor. I am here to drive the car!

·
Premium Member
15,846 Posts
I’m 6’3” and fit in the standard seats fine for the coupe. I did sit slightly lower in the sport seats because they do sit a little lower. neither seat is low enough for me to fit into a spyder though. A lot will depend on how your exact body fits in the car. Do you have long legs or a longer torso? etc. in the end, I hughly recommend siting and driving in each to see how comfortable you are. Sitting is one thing and driving is another. Right now I’m trying to choose between the two and it’s a tough decisio. They both look great but based on looks alone, I would choose the sport seats and the carbon fiber accents. Comfort and how they feel for me is going to be the determining factor. I am here to drive the car!
It has to feel good or you just end up suffering and regretting that you didn't go with the comfort. For me at 6' and the fact that I don't drive long distances it was a no brainer. I just love the look of the sports so much I was willing to feel a little discomfort if necessary, but now I am confident that they should feel at least as comfortable as my comfort seat and maybe with even more leg room.

Reactions: Turbo Racer

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I think dimensionally cabin is probably the same, I think the difference is either in the seat itself or the positioning of it. Also sits lower since in 610 spyder my head touch roof liner, does not in Evo

1 - 20 of 30 Posts