Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I'm new to Huracan Evo Spyder AWD MY20. I know how to open engine cover to check engine oil. But i don't know how to open cover which opens when you close or open roof. I need to open that cover to check coolant?

thank you

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
You just need to open the roof partially till cover is up

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Just hold the button till that cover is up enough and release button. It will stop the operation. I do it by standing outside car and leaning in, this way I can when to releaase button

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Got me thinking that there must be an easier way to get it into service position but so far havent found it. Did find on the Gallardo you press both open and close button at same time to do that. But huracan only has one button?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have owner manual in German language, but i don't know very well german language. But something write about pushing both buttons together. I will try tomorrow if it will not raining.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
We don't have two buttons though? What section of manual did you find? I looked quickly but didnt see anything

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I meant and open and close button for rag top. Pretty sure hitting the two buttons you show isnt going to do it

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Blu, you’re getting yourself in trouble. It’s funny how things can’t get misunderstood so easily when messaging. I hope he’s got it now. I had to add fluid to my coolant and it wasn’t the easiest but then again I’m really not good at DIY stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.