Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - I've got an annoying dent or cut into the drivers seat. I have never had anything in my pockets to cause this, and wondering if there was some valet guy out there who had something in his pocket. Anyways it is mostly visible in the sunlight but irks me.

What would you guys do? My dealer said it's most likely not going to get any worse - I don't know about that.
Hood Textile Sleeve Orange Grey
Sleeve Automotive design Motor vehicle Grey Collar

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Car is about 5000 miles. But I think this happened right away (ie: single event). Not sure if it's on official record so THAT is a good idea, my next visit I should make it official. Was brining the car in for a few other issues unrelated to this and just pointed it out casually

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What about an occupied seat sensor - I think fmvss requires both a seat weight sensor in combo with the lap/shoulder belt for the seat belt warning. Doubtful anybody on here has seen the inside of these?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Why does everyone always blame the valet? Here's a top tip. Check your car when you pick it up and stop blaming other people.
I will cherish your top tip in my heart. Can we still be friends?

Reactions: Slammp

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Quick thought for the OP - have you tried steaming it? If you use a handheld clothes steamer with a towel placed over the leather you might be able to work that out.
Now that’s a tip..thanks I will try that

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You guys are funny! I have an incredible list of exciting encounters from that job.
I got to sit next to Ursula Andress once on a drop off and this was quite a thrill after falling in love with her in the Bond films Dr No & Caino Royale. When she got out of the car she was wearing a see through dress and I melted.
When you melted, did it leave a mark on the seat? 🤣

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
You allow a person who makes $15 an hour to park your car??? My friend was a valet for 4 years in west LA and the valets would see who could get in and out of the garage the fastest in all the high end cars. Absolutely not letting anyone valet Lamborghini.
Never willingly!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
OP, any feedback from the dealership yet?
Nothing useable..they just said if I want to replace it is the full cost of leather, and that it won’t get any worse. They weren’t very interested in having a 3rd conversation around this 😒

1 - 9 of 9 Posts