Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
I sure would be concerned as to how that could have happened. How many miles on the car?
I think it was a good idea to at least put it on record with the dealer in case it spreads or gets worse.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
It could be a warranty item, but you need to get it on record with the dealer ASAP.
it almost looks like the leather is delaminating from its backing. I would also try to find a leather Upholstery shop and get their opinion.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
I’m tiny and still not flexible to get my elbow all the way down there!
The more I look at it I am begining to think it is a defeat and should be addressed with the dealer. That shouldn't happen with an elbow or anything else for that matter. Someone would have to have gone to extreme measures to make that happen, and I don't think that is the case.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
To me it looks like a knee. Like someone knelt in to grab or look for something. All that concentrated weight from a knee distorted and stretched the leather. Might have been a tech or valet.
I have done what you are describing and never had that happen. I still think it is some kind of defeat that should not have happened. Those seats and that leather is strong and sturdy, it would take more than a knee in my opinion.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
I wish I had better advice for you, but I would certainly start with the dealer. This could very will be warranty issue. This is a new car and that shouldn’t ever have happened. If you have any kind of a relationship with your dealer you should be able to get them to at least check it out and give you some options.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Why does everyone always blame the valet? Here's a top tip. Check your car when you pick it up and stop blaming other people.
Funny you say that, I was a valet at LA airport in the 60’s and got to go for joy rides in some great cars. The Beachboy Steve Love had a new Dino, Jim Morrison had a black 911, Pat Boone‘s Rolls Royce and dozens of other regulars. That was a great job, I never knew who I would meet that day, but it was always someone exciting. We knew how to drive and we were always respectful of the cars entrusted to us.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
You guys are funny! I have an incredible list of exciting encounters from that job.
I got to sit next to Ursula Andress once on a drop off and this was quite a thrill after falling in love with her in the Bond films Dr No & Caino Royale. When she got out of the car she was wearing a see through dress and I melted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts