Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has pushed the EVO RWD to its limits on a straightaway or the autobahn to see If the the top speed and 0-60 mph times are accurate as described by Lamborghini. Sometimes the published stats by car manufacturers are not always accurate. I have gotten my EVO up to impressive speeds but I have not had the opportunity to test its true limits. Any information or articles would be appreciated.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Pretty decent that puts it at close to 214 mph. Big Smile!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found the video but based upon the appearance of the front end that is an AWD not RWD.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis

Premium Member
RWD doesn't have LDVI and you can see that up the display in that video. It allows you to see the power distribution between front and rear wheels along with steering degrees on front and rear. Kind of cool watching how it's constantly changing as you drive

Premium Member
Thanks, didn't even notice that, I watch focused on the RPMs.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still interested in the limits of the EVO RWD so if any member has the opportunity to test it on an appropriate, safe long straightaway or runway please let me know.

Registered
Still interested in the limits of the EVO RWD so if any member has the opportunity to test it on an appropriate, safe long straightaway or runway please let me know.
Consider ordering a Dragy, and collect the data yourself.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will check Dragy out but I am also interested in the RWD top speed. I am trying to see if our local club can get a long straightaway/runway to get the top speed number too.

Premium Member
I bought a dragy, but haven鈥檛 used it in my EVO yet. Very cool and accurate little device.

Reactions: Rcasa20

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^Dragy has 96% 4 and 5 star ratings........apparently the device has enthusiastic supporters.

Premium Member
Drag Times has used for years now and he has found it to be highly accurate when compared to the actual trap times. That is why I bought mine.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts