Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Beauties X2, with an incredible backdrop, thanks for posting!

Reactions: zedmtrappe

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The Arancio Borealis is stunning in person............next Lambo!

Premium Member
The Arancio Borealis is stunning in person............next Lambo!
My nephew wants me to get that color because Ernie from Sesame Street is his favorite character and that鈥檚 his skin color. He has officially ruined the color for me! Haha!!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
My nephew wants me to get that color because Ernie from Sesame Street is his favorite character and that鈥檚 his skin color. He has officially ruined the color for me! Haha!!
Seriously, it's a great color. Just think you can get one of those car suction cup Ernie dolls and you would be all set.

Reactions: Rcasa20

Registered
BMW ///M
Amazing photos and beautiful Huracan!

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Such a gorgeous car in every way.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So is it safe to say you like Lambos?
Who me ?

Yes !

Prior to this I've been fortunate to own a Gallardo Performante for 5 years & before that a Diablo SV for 10 years and never owned any other type of super / sports car so it's fair to say I am a fan of Lambo's pretty much to the exclusion of anything else.

This is the first Lambo I've purchased brand new to my own spec and it does feel even more special for it.

Only criticisms I would have are:

1: As others have mentioned, an 'ego' mode would be really useful- Strada steering feel is too light.

2: The luggage space - I mean it's a joke ! How the hell did they manage to make it smaller than a Gallardo FFS ?? :ROFLMAO:

Apart from that, it's off-the-scale epic wonderfulness!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ah, I recently changed my Spyder order from Arancio Borealis to Blu Aegir. You鈥檙e making me rethink my decision 馃槄

Stunning car and beautiful spec!
I know the feeling!

Blu Aegir was on my shortlist, and although I've never seen it in person it looks awesome in photos so surely in the flesh it will look mind blowing.

Finalising colour choice is the toughest part I reckon... I wrestled between Arancio Borealis & Atlas for far too long - I should not have give it any headspace in hindsight...

First world problems and all that..!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Only criticisms I would have are:

1: As others have mentioned, an 'ego' mode would be really useful- Strada steering feel is too light.

2: The luggage space - I mean it's a joke ! How the hell did they manage to make it smaller than a Gallardo FFS ?? :ROFLMAO:

Apart from that, it's off-the-scale epic wonderfulness!
I agree. Though, the EVO makes up for the inadequate luggage space with all that in-cabin storage. :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts