Lamborghini Talk banner
161 - 180 of 184 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,090 Posts
No worries. The whole dealership is as top notch as Chase is.
I am sure. Just wish I could use Charlotte for the routine servicing as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Milazzo

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
I would go to UGR over the dealer. There will need to be some tuning. That’s the most important part to keep your motor in a safe range.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,090 Posts
I would go to UGR over the dealer. There will need to be some tuning. That’s the most important part to keep your motor in a safe range.
Thanks my friend for the information and advice. I clearly have a lot to consider while the STO is being built.

Reactions: Fayzeless

·
Registered
285 Posts
I am #1 on the list for one and when I see it I will know, otherwise if it is not substantialy improved over the EVO I will just wait for the replacement.
Really? Is the tecnica official? I asked my dealer and he said they might make it, might not so there is no list.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I think dealers will put you on any kind of list you want
True, but I am next in line for an EVO RWD allocation. I was wanting to see the tecnica and if it was an improvement over the EVO instead of a parts bin special, then I wanted to opt for that instead, but you can't really opt for something that doesn't exist. Or at least that is what I was told by my dealer, although he did put me on the list for the aventador replacement 🧐

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Is the SA the only way to find out what vessel my car is on? I am wondering if Lamborghini customer care would know?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
True, but I am next in line for an EVO RWD allocation. I was wanting to see the tecnica and if it was an improvement over the EVO instead of a parts bin special, then I wanted to opt for that instead, but you can't really opt for something that doesn't exist. Or at least that is what I was told by my dealer, although he did put me on the list for the aventador replacement 🧐
My dealer is convinced that there is a Technica, not so much about the Sterrato. We will see soon I hope.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,090 Posts
Is the SA the only way to find out what vessel my car is on? I am wondering if Lamborghini customer care would know?
I have only been able to get that info from the SA, have you asked him/her?

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
I pulled up UGRs website and I will give them a call. I wonder if they can install the VF Supercharger?
No way would they, also Nik the owner of VF and Kevin the owner of UGR have had some very ugly interactions on social media. I have gone at it with Kevin a couple times and seems like a dick

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,090 Posts
Yes. Emailed. No response. Hopefully they respond tomorrow.
Call them otherwise you get lost in a sea of e-mails and texts. If your SA is not there tomorrow ask to speak to the manager..........bet you get the info. You're spending a quarter of million dollars even in these times you can make people jump. ;)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,090 Posts
No way would they, also Nik the owner of VF and Kevin the owner of UGR have had some very ugly interactions on social media
Really? Elaborate.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,090 Posts
Kevin loves talking **** about people who supercharge instead of going TT
That is not terribly smart, I guess he has a room temperature emotional IQ.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
I don’t recall if you have a take. Is one way better than the other? Thx Scott.
It’s preference. Turbo has a lot of power on the top end. Supercharger has instant power on the low end. Turbo set up is heavier and changes the exhaust note a lot but has potential to have a lot more power.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
It’s preference. Turbo has a lot of power on the top end. Supercharger has instant power on the low end. Turbo set up is heavier and changes the exhaust note a lot but has potential to have a lot more power.
There is also a considerable difference in and installation time.

161 - 180 of 184 Posts