Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
You can win just by parking next to it.
Absolutely, my wife cringes every time she sees one. It is just not her cup of tea.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
What if it had an Alcantara steering wheel and volume control knob... might be tempting.
No, Alcantara is not that bad, there are worse things, though, to be honest, off hand I can't think of any.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
You know Russ I have another zoom meeting with Chase tomorrow and I wonder if prior to delivery and if they know a place that could add the Supercharger because it is totally insane!
If I’m not mistaken, you get your lambos in Charlotte. I think that is where UGR is. They are probably the best with lambos. They could easily install a supercharger.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
If I’m not mistaken, you get your lambos in Charlotte. I think that is where UGR is. They are probably the best with lambos. They could easily install a supercharger.
Who thanks for the heads up! I will talk with them and with Chase and see if they could make it happen. The only concern is the warranty.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
My wife calls them “mummy mouth”.
That is too funny. My wife said something very similar about the nondescript front end on the Tesla. :giggle:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
Who thanks for the heads up! I will talk with them and with Chase and see if they could make it happen. The only concern is the warranty.
I know UGR warranties their turbo systems and their work. Not sure if this fits under their warranty protocols?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
I know UGR warranties their turbo systems and their work. Not sure if this fits under their warranty protocols?
I pulled up UGRs website and I will give them a call. I wonder if they can install the VF Supercharger?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
I’m pretty sure they can. Please do follow up. This is exciting.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
:giggle: 800 hp would be the real deal!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
They are literally right across the street from Lambo Charlotte. I was going to suggest that to you Albert, but I thought you were looking to go supercharged route.
Yes, I am looking for a VF Supercharger not turbos. Do they do the VF mod?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Not sure, but Lambo Charlotte does do aftermarket work. I believe 2 months ago they put a supercharger in on an evo that they also did suspension and an Akra exhaust on, They also on the same car installed the fender vents on the stock fenders and they came out great. The techs are great there.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
Not sure, but Lambo Charlotte does do aftermarket work. I believe 2 months ago they put a supercharger in on an evo that they also did suspension and an Akra exhaust on, They also on the same car installed the fender vents on the stock fenders and they came out great. The techs are great there.
Wow, I will talk with Chase about that tomorrow. We have a zoom meeting set up for 9am central time. Thanks for the heads up!

141 - 160 of 184 Posts