Lamborghini Talk banner
41 - 60 of 184 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,681 Posts
Tech department at Lamborghini must be like two or three guys probably.
You think that many? Maybe it’s all the same guy with various disguises.......or better yet a single person with multiple personalities.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I was thinking that the tech department was small also.
@Lambo2018, there might be a possibility that they changed what the Unica app says now and you might have to change your post up?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,681 Posts
@Lambo2018, there might be a possibility that they changed what the Unica app says now and you might have to change your post up?
Well my prior post is a snapshot of my timeline so it is accurate but I will wait to see if that was accurate information Lamborghini just disseminated before I add a post to the thread. All I know is my Unica App is still of marginal value and wildly inaccurate. The funny part is I paid $3600 for connected services and rather than delivering on said service I have come to understand my payment is more akin to a donation to the Lamborghini wealth fund.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Al the 3600 is just fill my bank account money ...but they hold the cards and you play the game.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,681 Posts
Al the 3600 is just fill my bank account money ...but they hold the cards and you play the game.
This is true. I guess some items listed on the "menu" are best left off the "table". ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I received another email after I asked them again about the difference between the two status updates. They did change the wording.

Here is their reply:

"With regards to your question in order to realign the actual car order status in Unica app as well the wording has changed.

Therefore, at the moment Lamborghini Unica reflects the updated order status."

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I just received an email from my SA that the car was built and I have the VIN. This has me very excited! I need to go search how long it takes from getting the VIN to getting the car now. Haha

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,681 Posts
I just received an email from my SA that the car was built and I have the VIN. This has me very excited! I need to go search how long it takes from getting the VIN to getting the car now. Haha
Congratulations! Regarding the timeline see post #1 in the thread I started.

Reactions: Fayzeless

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Congratulations! Regarding the timeline see post #1 in the thread I started.

Yup! just went back to it. This is my go-to thread and appreciate the time you put into it.

One thing that my SA told me when I ordered the car is that I will not have to wait for it to ship across the country since we are at the port. I live in the Houston area. So this could save me a week, hopefully.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
194 Posts
Me too! I now have have a VIN and my EVO is on a vessel headed for the Baltimore port!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Me too! I now have have a VIN and my EVO is on a vessel headed for the Baltimore port!
Congratulations! You are so close! Do you know how long it took to get on the vessel from the build completion date?

·
Registered
BMW ///M
194 Posts
Congratulations! You are so close! Do you know how long it took to get on the vessel from the build completion date?
Congratulations to you too! 🥂 I don't know my exact production completion date or when my car was loaded onto the vessel, but it all happened within the last two weeks.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,732 Posts
Update! Car is finally on the vessel! So, hopefully I will get it in a month or less?
Congrats! Now the excitement builds. Did you get the vessels name so you can follow it's progress?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Congrats! Now the excitement builds. Did you get the vessels name so you can follow it's progress?
Thanks! My SA said that they are waiting for the name of it. 🤷‍♂️

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,732 Posts
Thanks! My SA said that they are waiting for the name of it. 🤷‍♂️
I got to follow my vessel all around and through the Panama Canal till it landed in San Diego. It drove me crazy how slow it was moving. Time is relative.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,681 Posts
41 - 60 of 184 Posts