Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My status changed in the Unica app from "In production" to "On Order" anybody have an idea what the difference is between the two? Also, what other status updates should I expect to see?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,557 Posts
My status changed in the Unica app from "In production" to "On Order" anybody have an idea what the difference is between the two? Also, what other status updates should I expect to see?
I never saw the “On Order” on the Unica App but the ones I did see are in a thread I posted below, see post #1.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I never saw the “On Order” on the Unica App but the ones I did see are in a thread I posted below, see post #1.

Thank you! I tried googling and searching on here but that post didn't pull up for me or I didn't see it when skimming through my searches. You did a great job putting that together.

I am going to reach out to Lamborghini and ask what on order means. Especially since you haven't heard of this before.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
155 Posts
Same thing appeared in my Unica app for my production. Strange thing is that it went from "In Production" to "On Order", even though my EVO is scheduled to be finished production soon. Hoping it's just one of the many bugs with the app. I'm waiting for clarification from my dealer.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,557 Posts
When you guys get a response about the "On Order" status please post and educate us.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Same thing appeared in my Unica app for my production. Strange thing is that it went from "In Production" to "On Order", even though my EVO is scheduled to be finished production soon. Hoping it's just one of the many bugs with the app. I'm waiting for clarification from my dealer.
Let me know if they respond to you. I will do the same when I hear back from Lamborghini.

When you guys get a response about the "On Order" status please post and educate us.
Will do.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
155 Posts
Let me know if they respond to you. I will do the same when I hear back from Lamborghini.
(y) I think my sales manager is on vacation this week, so I'm not sure I'll get an answer anytime soon. :(

·
Registered
BMW ///M
155 Posts
Got an email from my Sales Manager, my car is still on track for December 2021 completion. Not sure what the "On Order" status indicates, but at this point, I don't care as long as my car leaves the factory next month! ;)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,557 Posts
Sorry you guys are experiencing the delays. Though, I wished they had run out of the infotainment system parts when my EVO was being built, and they were consequently forced to substitute the prior MMI. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,557 Posts
The worst part is I paid for the connected services and Unica and Alexa are not working properly. So maybe I can make a case to get a refund for said services.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I have received a reply from Lamborghini. I didn't really get an explanation of the different terms, but they did say that my car's status is correct.

Here is what they said:

"Following a check of our Tech Department we would like to inform you that following some changes made in our systems to align what is displayed in Lamborghini Unica concerning the actual status of the Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Coupe you have in order, you may have received an incorrect notification in the recent past.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

However, we are pleased to confirm that the correct status of your order is currently displayed in Lamborghini Unica and further developments can be tracked in the app.

Should you require further details regarding your Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Coupe order, please refer to your dealer who will be happy to update you with more specifics.

We remain available for further clarifications and extend our best regards."

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,557 Posts
However, we are pleased to confirm that the correct status of your order is currently displayed in Lamborghini Unica
:rolleyes: Sure it is?????? As it stands now the Unica App says my EVO is located at my neighbors address whilst it is parked in my garage. It reminds me of the movie "the gang that couldn't shoot straight". :ROFLMAO:

21 - 40 of 47 Posts