Lamborghini Talk banner
181 - 184 of 184 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,192 Posts
The VF Supercharger seems to provide a big HP boost and looks like a less radical install, and I imagine you can remove it upon sale of the car, and either resell it or reuse it on another similar model. For me at least, the Supercharger has more pros than cons.

·
Premium Member
2,390 Posts
Supercharger is way better than a TT for several reasons.
I don’t recall if you have a take. Is one way better than the other? Thx Scott.
If you are looking to be the fastest go TT, if you just want the car a lot more fun and faster supercharger. I have always liked the instant and smoother power delivery of a supercharger. Install is much simpler and can be done local, I had mine done at my Audi dealership who also had installed VF on my R8, install was done in 4 days.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,192 Posts
If you are looking to be the fastest go TT, if you just want the car a lot more fun and faster supercharger. I have always liked the instant and smoother power delivery of a supercharger. Install is much simpler and can be done local, I had mine done at my Audi dealership who also had installed VF on my R8, install was done in 4 days.
How hard is the VF Supercharger on the V-10 or is it not an issue?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
20,981 Posts
If I was real big on dragstrip racing I would definately go TT, but most people that street drive their cars would never be able to really use all that power safely.

181 - 184 of 184 Posts