Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came to this forum looking for some insight to my questions floating in my head. I am not really getting much information from my SA that has me comfortable. I put a deposit down back in May. They told me that I should get the car at the end of Dec of beginning of Jan. I have called and emailed for updates a couple of times and was told there was "no updates". I recently emailed again and didn't hear back. So, I called the GM of the dealer. He wasn't available but I quickly received a call back from my SA saying that my car is on production and that I should have a VIN in about 45 days. They send my the spec sheet with the CP8 date of Dec 11th. After reading on this forum, I am understanding that this may not be the case and is not concrete. Does this mean that my order is not even submitted to Lamborghini yet? What should I expect from your experience?

Once more question I have after reading over the spec sheet. One of the options under Exterior Features is "without exhaust sound" (AER 0P0). Anybody have a clue what this means? I tried Googling it, but came up short of the answer.

I really appreciate your valuable time, fellas.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, sorry, in production. I am not sure when it went in production but was just told that I should have the vin in about 45 days. So, your response does make me feel better about my situation.
Thank you for sharing your timeline. I wish that I had a timeline like that. I ordered maybe a few days after you did and you are getting your car this coming week! Congrats! That is so awesome! I just do not want to be hosed around and miss out. I heard that the EVO's are sold out through 2023 from my dealer. I am sure it is like that everywhere too.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know what the "without exhaust sound" on the spec sheet means?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you show me where you read that. I went and looked back at both my orginal "order spec sheet" and the Monroney sticker and could not find that annotated.
My SA provided me with a Full Spec Details Report with my order number. Not sure if it is tied to their dealership or not? Under the section for Exterior features, the last item listed is the "without exhaust sound" and the code is AER 0P0.

Is there only one option for the exhaust on the EVO? I haven't seen anything where there would be multiple choices like the c8 that I purchased.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good. I love loud!

Why did you sell your 21? Turn a profit on it?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Mine shows the same on the Full Spec Details Report:
View attachment 301704

Any clue?
I have no idea. Since I was told that there is only one exhaust option and the exhaust is loud, I stopped worrying about it. I still would like to know what it means, though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My status changed in the Unica app from "In production" to "On Order" anybody have an idea what the difference is between the two? Also, what other status updates should I expect to see?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I never saw the “On Order” on the Unica App but the ones I did see are in a thread I posted below, see post #1.

Thank you! I tried googling and searching on here but that post didn't pull up for me or I didn't see it when skimming through my searches. You did a great job putting that together.

I am going to reach out to Lamborghini and ask what on order means. Especially since you haven't heard of this before.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Same thing appeared in my Unica app for my production. Strange thing is that it went from "In Production" to "On Order", even though my EVO is scheduled to be finished production soon. Hoping it's just one of the many bugs with the app. I'm waiting for clarification from my dealer.
Let me know if they respond to you. I will do the same when I hear back from Lamborghini.

When you guys get a response about the "On Order" status please post and educate us.
Will do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I have received a reply from Lamborghini. I didn't really get an explanation of the different terms, but they did say that my car's status is correct.

Here is what they said:

"Following a check of our Tech Department we would like to inform you that following some changes made in our systems to align what is displayed in Lamborghini Unica concerning the actual status of the Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Coupe you have in order, you may have received an incorrect notification in the recent past.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

However, we are pleased to confirm that the correct status of your order is currently displayed in Lamborghini Unica and further developments can be tracked in the app.

Should you require further details regarding your Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Coupe order, please refer to your dealer who will be happy to update you with more specifics.

We remain available for further clarifications and extend our best regards."

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I was thinking that the tech department was small also.
@Lambo2018, there might be a possibility that they changed what the Unica app says now and you might have to change your post up?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I received another email after I asked them again about the difference between the two status updates. They did change the wording.

Here is their reply:

"With regards to your question in order to realign the actual car order status in Unica app as well the wording has changed.

Therefore, at the moment Lamborghini Unica reflects the updated order status."

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I just received an email from my SA that the car was built and I have the VIN. This has me very excited! I need to go search how long it takes from getting the VIN to getting the car now. Haha

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Congratulations! Regarding the timeline see post #1 in the thread I started.

Yup! just went back to it. This is my go-to thread and appreciate the time you put into it.

One thing that my SA told me when I ordered the car is that I will not have to wait for it to ship across the country since we are at the port. I live in the Houston area. So this could save me a week, hopefully.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Me too! I now have have a VIN and my EVO is on a vessel headed for the Baltimore port!
Congratulations! You are so close! Do you know how long it took to get on the vessel from the build completion date?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Congrats! Now the excitement builds. Did you get the vessels name so you can follow it's progress?
Thanks! My SA said that they are waiting for the name of it. 🤷‍♂️

1 - 20 of 40 Posts