Lamborghini Talk banner

EVO RWD ordering process

11147 Views 195 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Turrizm
I came to this forum looking for some insight to my questions floating in my head. I put a deposit down back in May. One of the options under Exterior Features is "without exhaust sound" (AER 0P0). Anybody have a clue what this means? I tried Googling it, but came up short of the answer.

I really appreciate your valuable time, fellas.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
My status changed in the Unica app from "In production" to "On Order" anybody have an idea what the difference is between the two? Also, what other status updates should I expect to see?
Same thing appeared in my Unica app for my production. Strange thing is that it went from "In Production" to "On Order", even though my EVO is scheduled to be finished production soon. Hoping it's just one of the many bugs with the app. I'm waiting for clarification from my dealer.

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
Got an email from my Sales Manager, my car is still on track for December 2021 completion. Not sure what the "On Order" status indicates, but at this point, I don't care as long as my car leaves the factory next month! ;)

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
I just received an email from my SA that the car was built and I have the VIN. This has me very excited! I need to go search how long it takes from getting the VIN to getting the car now. Haha
Me too! I now have have a VIN and my EVO is on a vessel headed for the Baltimore port!

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
Congratulations! You are so close! Do you know how long it took to get on the vessel from the build completion date?
Congratulations to you too! 🥂 I don't know my exact production completion date or when my car was loaded onto the vessel, but it all happened within the last two weeks.

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
You are so freaking close!!!! will be the longest 9 days ever!
Tell me about it! The worst part is that once it arrives at the dealer, they will immediately send it to their detail company for PPF, ceramic coat and tint, then it will be transported to me. 😕

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
@AwesomeM3 Do you know what your production completion date was? You said its going to be at the dealer on January 20th correct?
Correct, ETA to dealer is January 20. I don't know my exact completion date, but it was early December. Wholesale Date from LOOM was December 14, whatever that means.

· Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
475 Posts
@AwesomeM3 Unreal that I can't get a straight answer where my car is and I've been asking for three weeks now. Did you get a LOOM screenshot at any point or did your SA provide information such as its in the warehouse, its on a vessel and provide that info? I'm a bit frustrated that it was produced over a month ago and they can't give any status of where its located.

Once my Huracan arrives, I'm going to be there to take off the OEM film, then personally take it to my shop for paint polish/PPF/ceramic coating. I don't want the dealer detailing it as they're only going to do more harm than anything helpful.
It doesn't seem right that your dealer won't update you. They should at the least provide a LOOM screenshot. My dealer emailed me a screenshot after it left the factory, but I don't know the exact date it was loaded onto a vessel. Status at that time was 95 Invoice to Importer in SAP and Tracking was 7030 Transit to Baltimore W/house.

My dealer uses a top notch detailing company down the street from the dealership; luckily they won't be doing the detailing themselves lol.

I hope you're able to get some information; I'm sure it's very frustrating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.