Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't see anything available other than Novitec currently when browsing online. I've been out of the loop for the last 8-9 months on Huracan mods so I was reaching out to see if maybe I am missing some other options that may be available.

Looking for modest lowering, not slammed as the EVO is my fair weather daily driver.

Reactions: bccars

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm in the same place as OP. Car sits way to high from factory. But I don't want to ruin the ride comfort either. Don't want to have to use the front axle lift for every pebble that's on the road so to speak. Furthermore, I don't want to change the driving characteristics of the car. Mine is an evo rwd, I'd want it to keep being playfull. I'm not looking for more efficiency or better performance through corners, which might narrows the grey zone between grip and no grip.
Are there people with the novitec solution that can offer some feedback ?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you have magnetic shocks, go with Novitec. The springs are ride height adjustable.

If you have regular shocks, there might be a couple of other options.
My LP 580 had the base suspension but my previous EVO AWD and this RWD both have the magneto suspension. The previous cars I lowered using Velocity AP springs but per Stuart their spring supplier isn't making PL springs right now.

H&R can't confirm any EVO fitment.

Novitec seems to be the only option I guess. I had them on one of my Ferraris and they were garbage ride quality regardless of height.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I popped the wheels off last night while putting some spacers on. The rear is significantly different than my other EVO. 6 coils on the spring and a larger distance from perch to perch.

Reactions: zedmtrappe

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wound up ordering a set of H&R H.A.S. setup only to have them show up boxed incorrectly for a SQ5 (facepalm) so now I just snagged a set of Novitec springs. Don't suppose anyone has the install instructions handy electronically?

It's been a couple years since I've done a set of them and want to look over the tools needed again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts