Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to see what the consensus is on this. What can one expect? 5 to 10% or not much of anything since it's brand new. This would be for a new spec, not a car in dealer inventory.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Want to see what the consensus is on this. What can one expect? 5 to 10% or not much of anything since it's brand new. This would be for a new spec, not a car in dealer inventory.

In Nov looked at a new EVO AWD and negotiated 10% off of a car on the lot (combination of price discount and incentives - repaint calipers, free 3 year service, mats, etc).

For a new order the most I got was 5%.

Suspect RWD discounts will be the same later this year once they start to hit the lots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Best I could do for new rwd order was 3.3% off msrp, they really wouldn't budge unfortunately

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,057 Posts
On a personal specified car made for me, nothing!

·
Registered
298 Posts
What are people seeing on the used market for discounts? Anything decent? I was going to pull the trigger on ordering a new one but there are a couple low mileage used one's I really like too. These where awd though. Is 10% off used doable or is that a pipe dream right now due to the current low inventory? I was offered roughly 3.5% off a used but was hoping to get a little more if I can.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,057 Posts
What are people seeing on the used market for discounts? Anything decent? I was going to pull the trigger on ordering a new one but there are a couple low mileage used one's I really like too. These where awd though. Is 10% off used doable or is that a pipe dream right now due to the current low inventory? I was offered roughly 3.5% off a used but was hoping to get a little more if I can.
10% is a little aggressive, but I have heard of some guys getting that much. I guess it will depend on how long the inventory has been there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts