Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks anyone have issue where after turning off the car and then locking it the center console refuses to turn off? I waited over five minutes and it still stuck on this screen.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Might take a tad longer. Try again it should go off. If you want to time it then I'll time mine as well and report back.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Over five minutes so far. Anyway dropped off at dealer. Will report back what they say.
Always appreciate follow up posts on issues. Maybe something happened because of all the recent work you've had done. Perhaps the lights in the engine bay work you had done?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Always appreciate follow up posts on issues. Maybe something happened because of all the recent work you've had done. Perhaps the lights in the engine bay work you had done?
Haven’t done the lights yet but you could be on something. Could be the wrap and they did something.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
I mentioned this in your other thread but I wonder if disconnecting the battery would have helped to reboot the system.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Couple updates which is net net going to send in for servicing this week. The technician did take a quick look and noticed a couple of things:

1. Fan for control unit stays on after turning off car. They think it may be issue with this unit running at higher temp and triggered the fan to run continously.
2. The dashboard does go off but it pretty sporadic and takes quite a long time. Also sometimes it goes back on by itself.
3. The parking brake light on center switches on/off randomly as well so not sure if all tied in together.

Will keep you all posted on what they find.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
^^The Lamborghini engineers need to get their collective heads out of their nether regions. Pissed.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^The Lamborghini engineers need to get their collective heads out of their nether regions. Pissed.
Ha tell me about it.

I would put it on a battery tether but live in a condo so not an option sadly. The “good” news is that the dealer mention can still drive and worse case battery runs out they will come and change.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SOLVED.

Folks got the car back from dealer after a couple hours so not a major job but the issue was...my fault or at least the guy who did my carbon. Seem when the map light panel was put back one of the wires got loosed so this was making car wake up again.

Fix: They did a software calibration and re-do the wiring for the IU.

·
Premium Member
2,152 Posts
Good to hear wasnt a car problem

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
SOLVED.

Folks got the car back from dealer after a couple hours so not a major job but the issue was...my fault or at least the guy who did my carbon. Seem when the map light panel was put back one of the wires got loosed so this was making car wake up again.

Fix: They did a software calibration and re-do the wiring for the IU.
Glad it's done. As I said after getting a lot of work done and something like this happens afterwards. It's usually highly suspect.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
Glad it was easily remedied but I still have no faith in the infotainment system. Hoping the Huracan replacement will sport a system that works flawlessly like ALL* the cars I own and have owned.

*Exception Lamborghini EVOs

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Glad it's done. As I said after getting a lot of work done and something like this happens afterwards. It's usually highly suspect.
You did nail it here so credit due where deserved.

After this episode it basically killed my desire to add on a perpetual engine light as well as aftermarket ambient light. Not worth the stress of not knowing what can and cannot break.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,440 Posts
^^I hear you. I am close to breaking in my 2022 EVO and I will post what if any shortcomings I find when comparing it to my 2021 EVO. More to follow........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts