Lamborghini Talk banner

EVO or Perf?

4K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Russk 
There are a few threads that have talked about this quite a bit. Do a quick search and you will find lots of banter back and forth on what people prefer. I would choose the Perf all day long. The Perf has the ALA which alone makes it quite special. I test drove 2 Evo’s and the Perf just felt more raw and special IMO.

Reactions: Coincident
Here’s a thread that can get you more insight:

Again, all our opinions and the varied comments would never approximate the value of a test drive. ;)
Yes thats obvious - not everyone has easy access to a test drive so its always nice to hear other owners opinions. I for one appreciate this forum and youtube videos while researching cars.

I 100% agree that a test drive is critical - I have never bought a car without driving one for myself. Everyone has different styles of driving and past experiences.

Really depends on what you want. It's like GT3 vs GT3RS.

Perf is faster around a track. Big aero. Harder suspension. Harder seats. Louder inside. If you want the ultimate performance version, get the Perf. (Speaking of, I dont understand why they make Perf Spyders)

EVO is 90% as good but more friendly for everyday driving.
so people like me who don’t have time to track it or maximize full performance can enjoy open top driving bliss while still appreciating all other attributes you mentioned. You could say that about all brands that make Spyder versions for their track focused variants(Pista, LT cars, etc). There’s obviously a market for them and if you drive one on the street you would understand why pretty quick.

Reactions: Russk and Young CEO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.