Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just completed a 800 mile trip in the EVO RWD, with sport seats.
50% of the ride was in the rain, some torrential. Car didn't miss a beat, and handled flawlessly!
The seats, which I was initially apprehensive about (220 lbs) were amazing, and gave me zero issues.
Tracked the car with the ****ty Pirelli tires, which performed surprisingly well!
Coming out of a 2021 Porsche Turbo S, I didn't think twice about the swap.
This car is everything I hoped it would be!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
That is Great to hear. I’m not surprised!

Reactions: ArancioEVO

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Yes indeed! An impressive effort on the part of Lamborghini and if they get the bugs in the infotainment system ironed out we will approximate Nirvana. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Very nice. I'm a strong advocate of driving these cars at every given opportunity. Why save it for the next person. When I was on the seventeen mile drive in Pebble Beach I was driving through ocean water with seaweed and the car had seaweed hanging from the wheels wells. Don't know why but that put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
i can't imagine what the feeling is with pirellis. I have trofeos and those would scary in anything but perfect weather. And those have the softest compound of the pirelli line up but in rain.......just scary.
You must have skills

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.