Lamborghini Talk banner

EVO General Question & Comments (ANYTHING)

6K views 143 replies 14 participants last post by  Lambo2018 
#1 ·
I have a question for those of you who have these seats. Is what I have pictured in the photo the correct use of that slit in the CF? My belts were kind of hidden by the side of the seat, and my salesman didn't know, further in the photos that I have seen I didn't see the seat belt used this way. It sure made it easier to find the bloody thing.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Blu, it makes sense just not sure why others (photos) I have seen aren't using it.

#5 ·
Do you all use the windscreens on each side? I do and they really help keep the wind from swirling around the back plus I like the way they look.

#9 ·
It does make it really easy to reach the seatbelt when you first get in the car.

#10 ·
I decided to check the exhaust flaps to see how long they stay open, and everyone was right they close almost instantly but the exhaust is loud or I should say louder than normal for about 30 seconds then it goes down to strata quiet mode.

#12 ·
I have a question. I tried the 3 finger mute worked like a charm, but I couldn’t unmute the darn thing to save my life. I had to go back to the main menu and re-open the media from scratch. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

#28 ·
Mine defaults to Bluetooth and picks up whatever is open on my iPhone usually my iTunes music or Pandora.

#19 ·
Another question when I start the EVO the on board computer repeatedly asks if I want the Lamborghini connect* I decline it and next time I turn on the EVO it asks again and again and that is beyond annoying. Suggestions?

Note, I am going to work independently to find an answer to this and the preceding question (post #18) and hopefully either I or someone with an EVO can figure out the solutions, if any.

*not interested in that service!

#25 ·
Call the dealership but basically you can use your cell phone and get real time car data, tracking, and I believe real time traffic info.........all useless stuff to me with a car like this. Now if it were free I would like the real time car data but alas it's not. I asked my salesperson for yearly subscription costs out of curiosity ONLY. I will report back with the info when available.

#26 ·
Speaking of free my Satellite radio has been working since I got it and I have not signed up for it. Wonder if previous owner paid for a year and will end after that is up?

#36 · (Edited)
Repost from my delivery thread:

Update on the Lamborghini Connect Services: I plowed ahead and accepted the terms and the initial signup. I am still waiting on the dealership for the yearly costs. BTW, you will need the Unica App on your cell phone ready to go because you will input a connection code that allows pairing. I will update as I use the "services" and see if it is a (y) or (n). More to follow...............
Another thing when I started up the car today it defaulted to the USB1, as I wanted.......not those unpleasant radio waves.:giggle:
All is right in the world...........and peace on earth and good will toward men...........well, not quite that blissful but it sounds good.

Addendum: the car stated it expires 21 Dec 2021 but the App states 13 Feb 2021???

#38 ·
I have a question: When I drove the dealer demo in the summer it wouldn't let me downshift in certain times when in sport mode. Was really annoying so I just switched to corsa all the time.

I remember one example specifically: 3rd gear 4k rpms. Would not let me downshift in sport. I'd click the paddle like 5 times nothing happened. Then switch to corsa and all fine.

Do you guys notice this at all? Wondering if that was a problem or possibly a engine protection thing for first 900 miles.

#39 ·
I have a question: When I drove the dealer demo in the summer it wouldn't let me downshift in certain times when in sport mode. Was really annoying so I just switched to corsa all the time.

I remember one example specifically: 3rd gear 4k rpms. Would not let me downshift in sport. I'd click the paddle like 5 times nothing happened. Then switch to corsa and all fine.

Do you guys notice this at all? Wondering if that was a problem or possibly a engine protection thing for first 900 miles.
Sounds like a glitch to,me. I’ve downshifted flawlessly in all 3 modes with difficulty. Maybe try a different car?

#40 ·
@nickorette, I would also like to know how long the flaps stay closed after startup and I am pretty sure it's > 30 seconds. @Leon, me and several others have confirmed the setting does not affect the flap closure i.e. Sport or Corsa so I guess Lamborghini wanted to tame/civilize the 10-Cylinder beast by making it less boisterous........boy what an unfortunate mis-calculation. Doesn't Lamborghini know what motivates their buyers? :rolleyes:

#41 ·
I'm not sure if cold start is a fixed time or possibly by how cold engine is? Seems if I'm out driving and restart car cold start is very brief while starting it after it's been sitting in garage for a couple days is longer. Anyway I think people are making to big of a deal over a minor issue, even with valves closed the car is loud at cold start. My 488 which had valves plugged so flaps were always open shook my whole house on cold start, I don't miss that

#42 · (Edited)
I hear what you're saying but I think many on the forum just would like to know. It is true that both the 580-2 and the EVO with would set off the alarm of my wife's BMW at startup with equal facility and these cars are indeed still plenty loud and produce both powerful and impactful sound waves.
You make a good point though, it may not be simply a time factor for flaps open but engine temperature could be an important variable........though, part of the fun of this hobby is ferreting out all the nuances of these great cars. I guess that's what they mean when they say "live and learn". ;)

#50 ·
I used to always switch to Strada in my 580 whenever I saw a cop, because the pops were so loud that they could be mistaken for a gun shot.

#59 · (Edited)
I have a question for the EVO group or the Huracan group in general; when using the Unica App the vehicle it displays when you turn your cell phone sideways* (landscape) is a Urus not the Huracan EVO. All other screens show my Blu Cepheus EVO except the "data" screen. How do I change the data screen to show my EVO?
Here is my problem, although I am sure the Urus is a good car it's a vehicle I would never ever buy......solution?

*the data orientation/landscape is part of the "Connect Services"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.