Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for those of you who have these seats. Is what I have pictured in the photo the correct use of that slit in the CF? My belts were kind of hidden by the side of the seat, and my salesman didn't know, further in the photos that I have seen I didn't see the seat belt used this way. It sure made it easier to find the bloody thing.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Yes it's for the seatbelt. Even my seats have a place up there for it to go through, is a loop with a snap

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Blu, it makes sense just not sure why others (photos) I have seen aren't using it.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
They probably thought didnt make for a good picture

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a question for those of you who have these seats. Is what I have pictured in the photo the correct use of that slit in the CF? My belts were kind of hidden by the side of the seat, and my salesman didn't know, further in the photos that I have seen I didn't see the seat belt used this way. It sure made it easier to find the bloody thing.
View attachment 291691
Do you all use the windscreens on each side? I do and they really help keep the wind from swirling around the back plus I like the way they look.

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Do you all use the windscreens on each side? I do and they really help keep the wind from swirling around the back plus I like the way they look.
I put mine on the first day i got car and have not taken off since. I think they look good too

Reactions: UR 55

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, but I’m not sure if they really make any noticeable difference. They look kinda cool.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seat Belts, Seat Belt holders......oh is that what they are......never use either.:giggle:
It does make it really easy to reach the seatbelt when you first get in the car.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I decided to check the exhaust flaps to see how long they stay open, and everyone was right they close almost instantly but the exhaust is loud or I should say louder than normal for about 30 seconds then it goes down to strata quiet mode.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a question. I tried the 3 finger mute worked like a charm, but I couldn’t unmute the darn thing to save my life. I had to go back to the main menu and re-open the media from scratch. Can someone tell me what I am missing?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
I decided to check the exhaust flaps to see how long they stay open, and everyone was right they close almost instantly but the exhaust is loud or I should say louder than normal for about 30 seconds then it goes down to strata quiet mode.
How long before the flaps stay open after you start the engine. Does anyone the exact elapsed time for the flaps to open and stay open?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
I have a question. I tried the 3 finger mute worked like a charm, but I couldn’t unmute the darn thing to save my life. I had to go back to the main menu and re-open the media from scratch. Can someone tell me what I am missing?
Russ tap a second time with three fingers and it unmutes it. It works for me every time.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How long before the flaps stay open after you start the engine. Does anyone the exact elapsed time for the flaps to open and stay open?
That’s something else for me to find out.

·
Premium Member
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Russ tap a second time with three fingers and it unmutes it. It works for me every time.
Ok. I’ll try again but I was tapping with three fingers afterwards several times, in fact LOL, I probably unmuted it and muted it right back again.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Ok. I’ll try again but I was tapping with three fingers afterwards several times, in fact LOL, I probably unmuted it and muted it right back again.
Yes there is a slight delay......it takes time for the hamster to run from Point A to Point B. No seriously there is a lag.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
I have a general question, when I start the car every time the sounds system defaults to the radio and I hate that I would prefer it defaults to USB1 or the hard drive. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Another question when I start the EVO the on board computer repeatedly asks if I want the Lamborghini connect* I decline it and next time I turn on the EVO it asks again and again and that is beyond annoying. Suggestions?

Note, I am going to work independently to find an answer to this and the preceding question (post #18) and hopefully either I or someone with an EVO can figure out the solutions, if any.

*not interested in that service!

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Another question when I start the EVO the on board computer repeatedly asks if I want the Lamborghini connect* I decline it and next time I turn on the EVO it asks again and again and that is beyond annoying. Suggestions?

Note, I am going to work independently to find an answer to this and the preceding question (post #18) and hopefully either I or someone with an EVO can figure out the solutions, if any.

*not interested in that service!
Nothing comes up for me, so either 2020 didn't have it or there is a way to disable

1 - 20 of 144 Posts