Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Daytona Beach. I ordered a 2022 Fluo Capsule in June of this year from Miami Prestige dealership. I was told it will take 10 month and another person said six month. Anyone knows roughly how long?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,470 Posts
Fluo capsule must take longer than normal. Even mine to Hawaii only took 6 months.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
Hello from Daytona Beach. I ordered a 2022 Fluo Capsule in June of this year from Miami Prestige dealership. I was told it will take 10 month and another person said six month. Anyone knows roughly how long?
Let me tell you what my SA has said, and it's been accurate on all orders so far, and I quote "Huracans' and Urus' are produced like clockwork". Therefore, a yardstick is my Huracan which is to be completed in a total of 4 months which also includes the three week factory closure in August. Therefore, to be on the conservative side of the estimate, I would say 4 to 5 months.
Understanding the Fluo is not the average bear but my guesstimate is it will likely be completed by October or November then add the transport to the states and to the dealership........ballpark, best guess, is delivery by November/December time frame.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let me tell you what my SA has said, and it's been accurate on all orders so far, and I quote "Huracans' and Urus' are produced like clockwork". Therefore, a yardstick is my Huracan which is to be completed in a total of 4 months which also includes the three week factory closure in August. Therefore, to be on the conservative side of the estimate, I would say 4 to 5 months.
Understanding the Fluo is not the average bear but my guesstimate is it will likely be completed by October or November then add the transport to the states and to the dealership........ballpark, best guess, is delivery by November/December time frame.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
God bless you. I hope you are right. I am not sure why they told me 10 month. I am a builder and I see major problems with material shortage as well as labor, but that is in USA. I am not sure how Italy is impacted by the shortages. But thank you for your response.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
God bless you. I hope you are right. I am not sure why they told me 10 month. I am a builder and I see major problems with material shortage as well as labor, but that is in USA. I am not sure how Italy is impacted by the shortages. But thank you for your response.
To date, COVID has not appeared to have materially impacted the Lamborghini orders that I have seen. In fact, my original completion date for my EVO RWD was 23 September, and the completion date has since been moved up to 18 September. That portends very favorably for the status of the Lamborghini supply chains. So, hang tough, and Best of luck!

·
Premium Member
17,470 Posts
To date, COVID has not appeared to have materially impacted the Lamborghini orders that I have seen. In fact, my original completion date for my EVO RWD was 23 September, and the completion date has since been moved up to 18 September. That portends very favorably for the status of the Lamborghini supply chains. So, hang tough, and Best of luck!
Yes and it is a blessing that somehow Lamborghini has been able to maneuver around the current chip shortage. I know it is hitting really hard on the EV's, but nonetheless I am surprised it hasn't had any negative effect on production of new cars.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
Yes and it is a blessing that somehow Lamborghini has been able to maneuver around the current chip shortage. I know it is hitting really hard on the EV's, but nonetheless I am surprised it hasn't had any negative effect on production of new cars.
Yes, Lamborghini appears to be performing like a "well oiled" ;) machine.

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On a different topic, Do you know when the new Aventador replacement arrive? When will it be available? I actually wanted to buy a SVJ, but when I heard about the replacement plus the prices of one year old SVJ shut up so drastically, I decided not to buy one. What is your thoughts on it and how much will a replacement will be.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
On a different topic, Do you know when the new Aventador replacement arrive? When will it be available? I actually wanted to buy a SVJ, but when I heard about the replacement plus the prices of one year old SVJ shut up so drastically, I decided not to buy one. What is your thoughts on it and how much will a replacement will be.
Are you referring to the Aventador Ultimae?

·
Registered
873 Posts
5 months i would say average.
Example : if they took your money in june and allocation was in may your could be or should be arriving soon but i bet
they didn’t give allocation in may because they have list of buyers and pushed you out a few months
say to what they said 10 months.
So if they get allocation in say november you would have a car in may.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
^^What starts the clock is when the order is actually submitted. I gave my EVO specs to the SA on the 3rd of May and the order was placed on the 13th of May. Some dealerships are taking orders but not submitting them immediately or in some cases they won't be submitted for several months. Therefore, OP, get a LOOM screenshot (see attached) of your order from your SA and you will know exactly where you stand.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,470 Posts
^^What starts the clock is when the order is actually submitted. I gave my EVO specs to the SA on the 3rd of May and the order was placed on the 13th of May. Some dealerships are taking orders but not submitting them immediately or in some cases they won't be submitted for several months. Therefore, OP, get a LOOM screenshot (see attached) of your order from your SA and you will know exactly where you stand.
That’s pretty cool, I didn’t get anything like that on any of orders.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
That’s pretty cool, I didn’t get anything like that on any of orders.
:giggle: Russ that's what happens when you have too much time on your hands. Seriously, it's been fun learning how the Lamborghini ordering process works.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
Attached is my order.
When was your order submitted? I see your last revised date was the 23rd of July, and by way of illustration, my last revised date was the 6th of May but my order was not submitted until the 13th of May. I think you will obtain greater clarity about your order by requesting a LOOM screenshot from your SA.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts