Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I replaced the stock mini wing with an HP wing and here are pics from beginning to end of the process. First I should mention that the regular Huracan base is compatible with the EVO base. I purchased the wing, a Hurancan base & legs with no toes from Shardul.

Preparing for drilling holes. Measured a dozen times, only get one chance at getting it right.

Holes drilled and it came together perfectly!

Finally bolting it on the EVO!

Better pics coming this weekend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alhtough I got used to the new ducktail of the Evo with the time, the HP wing is definitely an improvement. (y)
The good thing is I a can easily trade back to the duckbill if I want to.

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Man that looks great. Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Looks great! I'm trying to decide between this or Novitec. I see the 3rd brake light is in your new base, was that supplied with base?

·
Registered
209 Posts
i would prefere it if the base was green too, not black. looks a bit out of place to me :-/

the wing itself is awesome though

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,245 Posts
Looks good Russk...will you be painting the base green ?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,478 Posts
Looks amazing!!!

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks great! I'm trying to decide between this or Novitec. I see the 3rd brake light is in your new base, was that supplied with base?
No, I just used it from the original.

·
Premium Member
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks good Russk...will you be painting the base green ?
I am thinking about it, but not immediately. I am actually trying to tone down with more black accents. I think I will doing the side mirrors in gloss black as well.

Reactions: fabo

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks so much better! Nice mod

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
Now the big question are you going to be upgrading the exhaust?.......will you or won't you? Inquiring minds want to know. :unsure:

·
Premium Member
16,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Now the big question are you going to be upgrading the exhaust?.......will you or won't you? Inquiring minds want to know. :unsure:
You that is a good question. To be perfectly honest with you, the more I drive it the more I like the stock exhaust. I’m just not sure of the upgrade will be worth it. It’s still not available so I have time to think more about it.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
You that is a good question. To be perfectly honest with you, the more I drive it the more I like the style exhaust. I’m just not sure of the upgrade will be worth it. It’s still not available so I have time to think more about it.
What I did was to ask myself do I like the sound it makes when not cutting out? And the answer is a big yes. The sport exhaust on the Evo sounds better than my Huracan LP610 did and I think very close to how that car sounded when I added a Fabspeed exhaust. No matter what exhaust you change to you will still have the pops cut out exactly the same way. So to me just not worth the expense of a new exhaust and ripping car apart when I'm happy with sound. Only way to get back to where you were with your 580 is to remove the safety feature that prevents you from burning up your cats. I'm still thinking of tuning with VF but only for the power gain as they keep the safety features lambo puts in.

·
Premium Member
6,478 Posts
You that is a good question. To be perfectly honest with you, the more I drive it the more I like the style exhaust. I’m just not sure of the upgrade will be worth it. It’s still not available so I have time to think more about it.
Your the man, so wait and see but if the stock exhaust is putting a smile on your face you may not need to upgrade.

What I did was to ask myself do I like the sound it makes when not cutting out? And the answer is a big yes. The sport exhaust on the Evo sounds better than my Huracan LP610 did and I think very close to how that car sounded when I added a Fabspeed exhaust. No matter what exhaust you change to you will still have the pops cut out exactly the same way. So to me just not worth the expense of a new exhaust and ripping car apart when I'm happy with sound. Only way to get back to where you were with your 580 is to remove the safety feature that prevents you from burning up your cats. I'm still thinking of tuning with VF but only for the power gain as they keep the safety features lambo puts in.
Agree, compared to my 580-2 this is way better, and it's the best exhaust note of any car I have owned to date. Admittedly I am new the Sports car world but the present exhaust and exhaust note, for me at least, is a Big Smile!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Looks fantastic!!! What a difference!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts