Lamborghini Talk banner

EVO AMBIANT LIGHT PACKAGE

3303 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Russk
This is one option I didn't add to my build. I am curious if anyone has seen this $1,100 option in person?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s what I was thinking, it’s a cheap option for a Lamborghini.
I just wish I could get my build date so wouldn’t keep thinking of things to add.

· Registered
3,291 Posts
My wife's Mercedes has 32 color ambient lighting it looks like a nightclub and some of the hues are out there.

My Mini Countryman S has 12 color ambient lighting that changes when adjusting volume or A/C.

I like the feature, it spices up the interior when driving at night. My 3 year-old daughter loves it.

· Registered
17 Posts
I have the option on my evo, it only does four colors I believe.

blue, red, orange, and white. You can manually set the interior lights whichever of the four colors. Otherwise they change to match the driving mode. Blue will come on when in strada, red sport, Orange corsa.

Personally thought it would be cooler.

· Registered
21,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It does seem limited compared to other brands. Thanks for sharing your thoughts everyone.

· Registered
237 Posts
My wife's Mercedes has 32 color ambient lighting it looks like a nightclub and some of the hues are out there.

My Mini Countryman S has 12 color ambient lighting that changes when adjusting volume or A/C.

I like the feature, it spices up the interior when driving at night. My 3 year-old daughter loves it.
I concur!

· Registered
79 Posts
I have the option on my evo, it only does four colors I believe.

blue, red, orange, and white. You can manually set the interior lights whichever of the four colors. Otherwise they change to match the driving mode. Blue will come on when in strada, red sport, Orange corsa.

Personally thought it would be cooler.
I bought my EVO from dealer stock and was mildly disappointed that it didn’t have the ambient lighting package.

With your post I can now let that go as it seems it really wouldn’t have added what I expected (based on my Range Rover Sport SVR).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
21,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have to say after what I have read here, I don’t think it is a must have option.

· Registered
21,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Dolby! Any other thoughts on your new car?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.