Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
YellowMurci said:
I got screwed by these guys www.euromotorsport.net - Please go to my website www.euromotorsportsucks.com

I know you will all back me up on this!!

Thanks everyone!!!
Why would you trust those people. I have posted on this site their reputation in several threads. I was in Florida a few months ago and I saw a yellow / black Murci. there. It was a beautiful car. However, my wife spotted the bad paint and bent parts in the engine area. When I pointed it out to the them, they denied the car even being hit. Whole lotta Bull.

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speed2 said:
I just emailed you my response. Very sorry you had to go through this!
thank you for the response! I wish I had known about this forum before I bought the car - I could have relied on guys like you to inform me about these people before hand!

·
Registered
361 Posts
BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!.

I hopethey will realize they messed with the wrong bull.
:tdown:
"Mess with the Bull, youll get the horns"

·
Registered
228 Posts
Wow. Sorry to hear about all this. I hope you get what is coming to you.
I know of a fella who had an incident similar and ended up being awarded a Diablo in the case.

Good luck,

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A
40019 Sant'Agata Bolognese, (BO), 12 Italy
tel.051 681.76.11
Tix 510278 Lambor I
Fax 051 681.76.44

·
Registered
148 Posts
That sucks m8 - as if buying a car like a Lambo isnt worrying enough that you now know there are also garages out there that will screw you even on so much of a prestigious car! Just cause you may have the cash they will wanna take advantage ! Some of us are not millionaires you know! (@ the dealers!)

As we say in UK - Wankers ! :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
YellowMurci said:
any offices in the USA?
I know there is a USA sales rep. He was on the Apprentice show two weeks ago. He must have an office here. Before that show I didn't know the US had one.

Roy Cats should know who to contact...give him a call.

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
If I understand, this is a used car dealership that sells cars other than Lambo's, not a Lambo Dealership? If so, "Lamborghini North America" could care less. Sorry if I missunderstood.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Lambo USA

Ehren Bragg was the Lambo rep you saw on The Apprentice, but is no longer with the Company. His replacements name is Pietro, but I don't recall his last name off the top of my head and am away from my office for the week. Anyway, Lamborghini U.S.A. has one office in Florida and another in L.A.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Roy needs a dealership.

Put scamsters like these out of business for good.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
I Hate Ferrari said:
Roy needs a dealership.

Put scamsters like these out of business for good.
We should lobby for Roy?

Roy! - Roy! - Roy! - Roy!

Roy - you don't have to move to the east coast to open a dealership. Second home ring a bell? I know a nice spot in Brooklyn.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sorry this happened to you. You need to sue them in court ASAP. In CA, you are looking at 18 months, in FL it could be longer. But most likely they will settle out of court. They are not "out" $200k. They can take the car back and only lose the profit potential. I would also contact the state attorney general office to press for criminal charges.

But I must ask : why would you pay $150k before seeing the car? I guess I could see a $5-10k good faith deposit to hold the car for a few days. "$5-10k fully refundable". Then you go fly out, check out the car, and then do your due diligence.

When I bought a Ferrari out of the area years ago, I flew in with a cashiers check for $50k. I drove the car and then handed over the $50k, went home, and wired the rest.

Roy is definitely the man to buy from. But even then, I would still go fly out and check out the car because I wouldnt want to complain or fuss if something didnt settle well with me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts