Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased a Lambo from this dealer. I am always looking at Dupont and the they have a few Murci's. How is the service. Remember, i was told do not deal with Prestige. I think i am going with the Burnt orange color. :evil:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Don't know about Euro Spec, but agree with avoiding Prestige. Ultimate in Orlando has done well by me.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Prestige NO-NO-NO

Just a bit about my experience with Prestige. They had a 92 Diablo for sale, supposed to be in Excellent shape..Flew down from Connecticut to buy the car,Biggest piece of crap you had ever seen. Was definately hit HARD and repaired, looked like they painted it with a broom, all engine warning lights on, smoked like a train,motor mounts broken(When you let out the clutch , the shift lever lifted up @ 2")and this was an "Excellent" car.Don't EVEN CONSIDER a car from them!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Ultimate is the best in FL.

Don't buy anything from Prestiege, they mask and hide damage and have odometer fraud on file at the DMV.

Don't even buy parts from them, just as bad.

·
Registered
91 Posts
As long as we're talking about where not to buy cars-
Daniel Schmitt in St. Louis
Be warned

·
Registered
9 Posts
prestige experience

Some of our techs and my self use to work for prestige, and from hands on experience the stories posted on here about prestige are the HALF of it, you guys can even begin to imagen the sh-t that went down in that place.
That is why we open our own service and performance shop in south florida for lamborghini and other exotics. so if anyone needs or would like professional HONEST work done to your lambo please give us call.
we pick up all of our customer cars in a low rise flat bed or inclosed transport for FREE. A little attention to detail is what matters in this market!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
B-Like-Mike said:
Has anyone purchased a Lambo from this dealer. I am always looking at Dupont and the they have a few Murci's. How is the service. Remember, i was told do not deal with Prestige. I think i am going with the Burnt orange color. :evil:
While I don't have any personal affiliation / knowledge of Euro Spec Exotic, nor have I ever had any business dealings with them, but you might find the following a very interesting read:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9484

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17243

Just thought I'd post this as I recognized the gentleman "Philip Haupt" in the picture on E.S.E.'s website, and the "light went on", so did a little researching...hope this helps...and not trying to start anything...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts