Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we have a lot of Euro guys in here. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I'm planning to make a trip from Gothenburg, Sweden to Paris. I figured I'll do the Gothenburg to Amsterdam as my first leg. Spend a couple of days in Amsterdam, then head to down to Paris. How is the drive from Sweden to Amsterdam? I plan on taking the ferry from Gothenburg to Frederikshaven. Would this be a good idea? How about the drive from Amsterdam to Paris? Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I have done most of this trip at some time in the past. If you are in a Lambo watch out for the police, especially the Dutch and French police, they have NO mercy

·
Registered
323 Posts
terryjoint said:
I have done most of this trip at some time in the past. If you are in a Lambo watch out for the police, especially the Dutch and French police, they have NO mercy
+Belgium police
If youre going from amsterdam-paris, try to visit brussels, really nice city

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
terryjoint said:
I'd be nice if I'm driving a Lambo. Unfortunately, we're going to be driving my wife's Volvo XC90 V8. It would be a replacement for her Escalade. Anyone interested in a 02 Escalade with $30k in mods?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Raymond,

Can you send me some stats on the Escalade.

I need a daily when I get back to the states.

David

PM if you like.... I am interested though!

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Sewden to Amsterdam, no problem at all. The roads in Denmark are quite empy ( relativlely ). Once you hit Germany and then into Holland that changes. Germany especially up near the Danish border is hell.

When you leave Holland try to avoind the route which takes you close to Essen and Koln and Dusseldorf, this is the MAJOR industrial center and teh traffic can be quite hell.

Go to this web site and you will get detailed travel directions from there.

www.rac.co.uk

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
terryjoint said:
Sewden to Amsterdam, no problem at all. The roads in Denmark are quite empy ( relativlely ). Once you hit Germany and then into Holland that changes. Germany especially up near the Danish border is hell.

When you leave Holland try to avoind the route which takes you close to Essen and Koln and Dusseldorf, this is the MAJOR industrial center and teh traffic can be quite hell.

Go to this web site and you will get detailed travel directions from there.

www.rac.co.uk
Thanks Terry. I'll keep that in mind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts