Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- My car is Grigio Telesto and always loved the Orange Calipers against this color. I bought used and currently brakes are yellow.

I like yellow also , and I have the Q-Citura stitching along with matching stitch on steering wheel in Yellow so everything flows, if I paint my calipers Orange , whats everyones opinion? Just curious if it will look that off with the mis-match to the interior.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
post a pic

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
Half the time I'm wearing socks that don't match, but my cars always match

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Agree with @LamboJoe, pictures would help but, having said that, if you like orange calipers go for it you can always change them back.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
:LOL: most of my cars the calipers match the car.
Different color calipers are real fun.......nice and loud just like I like it. ;)

Reactions: LamboJoe

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Don't change it. Against Grigio Telesto the calipers are going to pop and should match the interior contrast stitching

·
Registered
739 Posts
I would keep it color coordinated. Yellow stitch with orange calipers would definitely clash. But it is your car and you can do whatever you like.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
You guys are funny as heck. Are you all that fastidious? OP likes orange calipers on the outside of the car. Correct me if I'm wrong but the yellow stitching on the inside of the car. How many of us makes sure our underwear matches our socks? 🤣 Heck not me.......worse case he can change it back.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Is it a spyder? Interior color will obviously look a lot more exposed if so. Most people like it matched. Mine are black but center locks match the interior color. What if you did something creative with center locks to match interior and maybe orange calipers? Maybe a different orange shade so it doesn’t clash as much? It probably still would but maybe you will like it? I was thinking of doing blue calipers but prefer the black now.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
OP, let us know your decision either way.......it's all good. Whether yellow or orange calipers just make sure you enjoy your Lamborghini.

Attachments

Reactions: LamboJoe

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks all for the reply- no spyder just coupe and no centerlocks. Friend made a good point only thing is I might like it even with orange and then yellow on interior, but when goto sell might be a turn off due to mis match, but a bit down road either way.

But I think the best thing is if it's not too much (havent got quote yet ) but I know price range just paint them back whenever the time come to sell the car and not worry! =)

·
Registered
302 Posts
life is too short to care too much what next buyer may think. if you like it better that way, most likely it is nicer that way. dont worry and enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
@MPLC, makes a good point and it's a point some of us have been trying to convey. At that split second before you pass on do you think this will really matter? Are you going to say to yourself good thing I stuck with those yellow calipers now I feel complete and at peace. Hell no, you'll probably say maybe in addition to the orange calipers, I don't know, orange hair would have been a blast......being facetious but you get my point. We only have today, and as we all well know, tomorrow is promised to no man. My motto when in doubt have as much fun as you can while you can! Oh yeh, and let's not forget, "when in doubt flat out"!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts