Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Could someone help me with the correct colour/finish of the aluminium panels used for the instruments and centre console for the S3 Espada please?

Thank you,

Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dom,

Thanks for your reply and photos. A friend of mine has the same finish as your dash. However, if you check the finish of the S111 at the factory museum, it is painted like mine??? Maybe it's an early/late change?? What year is yours? I have a '76.

Thanks again.

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Dom,

Thanks for your reply and photos. A friend of mine has the same finish as your dash. However, if you check the finish of the S111 at the factory museum, it is painted like mine??? Maybe it's an early/late change?? What year is yours? I have a '76.

Thanks again.

Matt
Hi Matt,
all the SIII I know or I saw, almost 10, have a no painted dash board. So I assume the museum one is a special finition.
Mine is a 1973
Best regards
Dom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dashboard

Hi Matt,
Here is a picture of the Lamborghini Museum Esapada serie III.
As you can see, the dashboard is not painted.
Best regards
ml074-museo-lamborghini---espada-s3_28695303450_o.jpg

·
Registered
557 Posts
Hi Matt,
Michael here I have been away from the forum for a couple of years. I have an Espada S2 in WA. Here is a photo of the dash from my friends S3 which has since sold.
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Question: do the S3 aluminum dash panels themselves possibly have a, shall we say, "DIY" contour to them? I recently acquired an S3 Espada, and the gapping along the edges of the aluminum dash panels is noticeably inconsistent. It's fine, if that's original to the car. I honestly can't tell if this is a previous owner DIY job, or just an artifact of a 50 yr old handmade car! Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts