Votes: 36 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little curious, I know everyone hates Ferrari, but what about the almighty Enzo? Be truthful now.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enzo leading polls at Lamborghini site. :evil:

·
Banned
51 Posts
Lexani said:
Enzo leading polls at Lamborghini site. :evil:
Well if you look at it, the enzo is about 3 times the price of the Murcie. Although the cars are both amazing cars, you cannot really compare the two. That is like comparing a F355 to a Murcie on a ferrari site, I bet most would take the murcie.

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Right Enzo is ugly, problem with the pole is people are looking at economic values instead of just the car.

·
Registered
464 Posts
The Enzo is ugly but you can not compare the performance to a Murci.
Im not a fan of the Murcis looks either so thats why I said Enzo

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Murcielago is catching up. No seriously though, have you ever seen an Enzo in real-life. It is stunning, same for Murcielago, but the Enzo is breath taking. I don't know, all economic values aside from voting, please.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Murci....no question. The Enzo just looks like an apology to the F-1 look to me. It's just enough of an F-1 shape to appeal to that fantasy, but not get you into trouble for having open wheels on the street. Shuie fans are thrilled, I'm sure....it just speaks to a lack of imagination on Ferrai's part IMHO. Nothing looks like any of the Bertone designs, and if I'm going to spend 100's of K's on a car I don't want something derivitive....I want ART.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I visited the Modena area in August. First i went to the Lamborghini factory and they had this BEAUTIFUL yellow Diablo GT standing there, I only looked at that car and didn't pay any attention at all to the black Murcielago standing next to it.
After visiting the Lamborghini factory, I went to the Ferrari museum and they had a red Enzo standing there. I was thinking and still think the Murcielago looks 10 times better than the Enzo, I liked the F40 standing next to the Enzo a lot more.
Ive never heard an Enzo running in person, but I have to say the sound of the Enzo in video clips is great.

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Funny how we have to make excusses for everything but DIABLOS! Everyone agrees the Ultimate Exotic Supercar! :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lexani said:
It amazes me how so many people hate the Enzo, it also amazes me, how when Im on the street or the freeway, heads turn, and people slow down or speed up to stay with the Enzo. Some even video recording it, or taking photos. Im confused.

Dude, that's EXACTLY what happens to me in my Countach, except people love it instead of hating it :cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have been in the Enzo but only own the Murcie. I would love an Enzo and would buy one if I had 1.5M to spare.

If I had to own and use only one (not being able to sell it) it would be the Murcielago. It is easy(er) to drive and use. You can lift the front which is a very handy feature. The interior is quiet, rattle free, you can use your phone or stereo. It is good for long trips, a daily driver.

I would love the Enzo, but only as a weekend, occasional use car, a spare one.

aehaas

·
Registered
464 Posts
I think that sucks but it will be the case untill I get the Twin Turbo.
Are you saying an SL600 can beat a Diablo?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts