Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
I have proven today that Lambo owners get heavenly pass. I went into the tunnel of light to take a peek...

Nice.....I have heard that as you transition to the "other side" you go through a tunnel toward the light. So I have to ask based upon your recent personal experience what is the "other side" like?:unsure:

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Hawaii is beautiful no doubt but my personality would make it hard for me to live there. It would be too confining, and I am not a surfer. I know I am an outlier in that regard. Now if you said Texas without cops then again it would not be my cup of tea but a place where we have police with areas they don't routinely patrol...........hmmmmmmm............let me think, oh yeh the back roads........of Texas!

Attachments

Nice Sakura, I am just glad to see there was a light at the end of the tunnel!

Reactions: Sakura
Discussion starter · #26 ·
Sometimes I wonder: if gambling, cigarette smoking, etc are legalized, why not autobahn? Just charge premium toll if the gov wants taxes. Dying slowly or dying fast is the same thing.
It turns out the the Autobahn has fewer deaths per 100,000 drivers than in the US. They account for the lower deaths by the more rigorous licensing requirements that can take up to 6 months to satisfy and costs about $2,000. The Germans are just better drivers because of the high standards that must be met for licensing.
I would love to have an autobahn here in the states if that means more rigorous drivers license requirements so be it.

It turns out the the Autobahn has fewer deaths per 100,000 drivers than in the US. They account for the lower deaths by the more rigorous licensing requirements that can take up to 6 months to satisfy and costs about $2,000. The Germans are just better drivers because of the high standards that must be met for licensing.
I would love to have an autobahn here in the states if that means more rigorous drivers license requirements so be it.
That would be a great idea. So many Kumquats off the road.

Reactions: AzusilApps
Bullseye analysis on that one.

We are a country of bad, distracted drivers, and it's frightening......the cell phone obsession is a major contributor to the problem.
Yes, the cellphone obsession is just crazy. I noticed more and more people are using them with autonomous driving.

I have slowly gotten to the point where I won’t even answer my phone while I’m driving, especially while in the Lambo.

Discussion starter · #31 · (Edited)
I have slowly gotten to the point where I won’t even answer my phone while I’m driving, especially while in the Lambo.
My feeling exactly.......any of us could easily return a phone call at a later date. We are not world leaders where the worlds fate hangs in the balance but it's not just the calls it's all that inane, pointless texting.

Haha my H with the Sports Exhaust is so loud I cant even carry a phone conversation. Refuse to drive in Strada so it's win-win. Prefer to have phone conversations when Im not distracted.

My feeling exactly.......any of us could easily return a phone call at a later date. We are not world leaders where the worlds fate hangs in the balance but it's not just the calls it's all that inane, pointless texting.
Unless it’s the boss! You know who I mean

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Haha my H with the Sports Exhaust is so loud I cant even carry a phone conversation. Refuse to drive in Strada so it's win-win. Prefer to have phone conversations when Im not distracted.
Smart!
Unless it’s the boss! You know who I mean
I have no boss; I am retired............oh wait, that is not entirely true, there is the wife but she is usually in the car with me, so not to worry!;).

Discussion starter · #35 ·
In the Embers:

we all compete
Like fireworks
We pull apart the dark
Compete against the stars
With all of our hearts
Till our temporary brilliance turns to ash
We pull apart the darkness while we can

Discussion starter · #36 · (Edited)
@Sakura, we indeed can peer into the past, and in fact, nightly. Each time we gaze into the night sky we don’t see things as they are but rather as they were. In essence, we see into the past and in some cases with the right telescope we can gaze deeply into the long distant past. The Hubble telescope has identified a star, a star that is the most distant one recorded to date, that is, 9 billion light year from earth. It’s been named MACS J1149+2223 Lensed Star 1. Or to its friends as Icarus. Therefore, time travel, of sorts, is indeed possible. The only question that remains is when can I pick up my Nobel? ;)

Attachments

@Sakura, we indeed can peer into the past, and in fact, nightly. Each time we gaze into the night sky we don’t see things as they are but rather as they were. In essence, we see into the past and in some cases with the right telescope we can gaze deeply into the long distant past. The Hubble telescope has identified a star, a star that is the most distant one recorded to date, that is, 9 billion light year from earth. It’s been named MACS J1149+2223 Lensed Star 1. Or to its friends as Icarus. Therefore, time travel, of sorts, is indeed possible. ;) The only question that remains is when can I pick up my Nobel?
It's not really a time travel but I see what you meant:) If you delve deeper I think you can produce a very interesting theoretical physics.

What I understand is both events progress at the same time in the same timeline. It is just the delay in data transmission due to distance. Just like the delay when we talk over the phone. Or when looking at an old photograph.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.