Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

Does only the Performante display the Engine Torque Distribution?

I have a Perf, but I still can't get it to display...

Does it have to be in Corsa or will it show in all modes?

Please assist

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
At this point might be easier to just buy an Evo, very easy to use power distribution on it

·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,245 Posts
I have never seen this on my Perf?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Asked Lamborghini Italy about this. Also about the tachometer gear change lights in Corsa.
Both don‘t show, though it‘s in the manual.
They explained it with a misprint in the manual and both features are not shown in the Performante's display.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you ask me, I don't think it's really a misprint. In my opinion they wanted to implement these features, but somehow the gear change lights and the torque distribution didn't make it into production.
Which is a shame, though not really neccessary both things would surely be nice to have. Another electronic gadget, what's not to like?

It really would be great if Lamborghini made a software upgrade for the Performante, even though it was discontiniued two years ago. With todays electronic displays it surely would be no problem.

Anyone want to put a question to Lamborghini, if there is any chance? The more people ask, the more likely it is that Lamborghini could react. :giggle:

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,861 Posts
I love the gear change lights on my EVO, it really should be on all models. I find them very helpful.

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
I like them but wish they were a little lower, have to put wheel up to high to see them

·
Registered
389 Posts
They explained it with a misprint in the manual and both features are not shown in the Performanteös display.
If a feature is in the documentation, aren't the vendors required to provide the feature or reimburse some $$$?

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
Don't think it works that way :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree with rossi

Who has connections here - I say we find a way to get both implemented - Anyone with connections

·
Premium Member
1,757 Posts
You prefer the Ferrari LED steering wheel Scott?
Yea was a pretty cool feature in the 488, guessing I could have shift lights put into wheel if I wanted

1 - 18 of 18 Posts