Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got the Huracan I bought taken apart and it's now clear the engine is seized.

I'm debating on purchasing an engine from a salvage yard/recycler or having the one in the car rebuilt.

I know there's companies like Dallas Performance and Underground Racing that can perform this function but I think they specialize in building engines for twin turbo setups and etc. but I'm not looking to make 2000hp with the car, just get it going reliably.

I'm looking for suggestions on reliable shops with the right tooling and ability/experience to get this done right. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated it.

Thank you.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, I have seen a few engines on eBay. I have also placed a few feelers out there to my personal contacts to see if anyone comes back with anything. I'm hoping someone here has someone they can refer me to as well. The more information the better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.