Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting a error code for a open circuit for my engine mount solenoid as well as open circuit for my evap pump. Both are connected but I’m still getting the code. My guess is there is a blown fuse in the engine bay but I don’t know where the engine bay fuse box is to check it. If anyone knows where it is please help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I’m getting a error code for a open circuit for my engine mount solenoid as well as open circuit for my evap pump. Both are connected but I’m still getting the code. My guess is there is a blown fuse in the engine bay but I don’t know where the engine bay fuse box is to check it. If anyone knows where it is please help. View attachment 288935
I’m getting a error code for a open circuit for my engine mount solenoid as well as open circuit for my evap pump. Both are connected but I’m still getting the code. My guess is there is a blown fuse in the engine bay but I don’t know where the engine bay fuse box is to check it. If anyone knows where it is please help. View attachment 288935
Why don't you tell everyone that you had your engine bay water down washed lol
you ask for help but you don't tell full story.
im guessing you have water damage or short somewhere
check your fuse box, check your abs unit.. disconnect all the connector blow air and let it dry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why don't you tell everyone that you had your engine bay water down washed lol
you ask for help but you don't tell full story.
im guessing you have water damage or short somewhere
check your fuse box, check your abs unit.. disconnect all the connector blow air and let it dry
Because that is not what I’m asking for and that is not the issue. The connectors have been disconnected and reconnected already. What I was asking was where is the fuse box located so I can check and replace the fuse. The fuse is blown from what research I have done. I bought the car at a salvage auction and it was previously wrecked. The car was also jumped at the auction yard and from what I understand if it is not done correctly it can blow fuses. I had other fuses that were blown and I had to replace them to clear other error codes but I can’t find any Manuals showing the location of the fuse box that controls this area of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts