Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My engine light "6-10" (see picture, don't look at the speed though...lol) came on the other day...It stayed on for some time, even after a 3 hours rest. And then after quite a run on the motorway i stopped for a coffee and when i went to get the car back it was off....
Anybody experienced the same? What could it be?
I am having it checked out by the dealer tomorrow anyways....
THANX

·
Registered
9 Posts
gallardo301004 said:
My engine light "6-10" (see picture, don't look at the speed though...lol) came on the other day...It stayed on for some time, even after a 3 hours rest. And then after quite a run on the motorway i stopped for a coffee and when i went to get the car back it was off....
Anybody experienced the same? What could it be?
I am having it checked out by the dealer tomorrow anyways....
THANX
wow you are doing almost 300 km/h LOL well its nice to live in europe i guess ....

R :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same engine warning on my car after just 3 days from new.

Took the car into the dealer and they said there was a problem with the right side throttle body. They cleaned the throttle body and re-flushed the cpu. Everything is fine so far...

·
Registered
22 Posts
my 6-10 light came on again after some months, it seems to happen if the engine gets wet ie washing the car Dealer says coil seals have been done , but i wonder if this is true. Due a service in a couple of weeks let them take a look then

·
Registered
10 Posts
6-10 warning

Mine came on whilst in stop and go traffic in San Francisco, talked to two other Gallardo owners out with me and they said it had happened to them also. Car sat for a couple hours and when I restarted it the warning had reset, that was several 1000 miles ago, dealer checked there cars out and found nothing wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.