Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After reading about what was obviously writing on the walls with lambo moving to electric, here is my 2 cents no one asked for.

When i first purchased the taycan turbo s which is arguably one of the fastest 0-60 production cars on the planet.. its was absolutely insane. The instant power is super addicting, the launch control and the dizzy feeling it gives you feels like a freaking rocket ship, its just insanely fast. There comes a day though when its not all that cool anymore and the silence and fake acoustics are really depressing.

I was at a red light and a new zl1 pulls up, for sure has headers and an exhaust because it sounded like absolute sex. Obviously we both know when that light turns green ****s going down but its just not as cool having a bunch of battery's. The light turned green i absolutely destroyed his ass, went up to about 80 backed off and he flew past me and the sound is just intoxicating that of a combustion engine.

I guess my point is from driving a super fast electric vehicle its not satisfying. I know the new lambos will be a hybrid but they are being forced to move to all electric which one day they will be. I wish we could invent an alternative fuel source that is still green and a way combustion of some sort stayed alive, because we do need to worry about our planet. The amount of people being created vs dying is not even close and no point any fingers... there wasn't a whole lot to do during the pandemic but make babys. I myself have a 9 month old daughter as i am a weak man.

I purchased the EVO and though its much slower via butt dyno then the taycan its 10000000% a more enjoyable experience and lambo just will not be what it use to be when they do go full electric.

just my opinion.

The cars we have now are about to be classics.

·
Registered
313 Posts
After driving a tesla p100 for a day, i echo this sentiment. Its impressive at first, but doesnt excite all the senses of a much slower internal combustion car does. They strike me as fitting the niche of a great daily driver but i could never grab the keys to one to go out and drive for the purpose of fun or relaxation.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts