Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have changed my egear pump, accumulator and relay and changed egear oil and and calibrate all.
I drive without issue but sometimes before I start the car the R is flashing I always wait for priming the pump and the flashing goes off and the car starts good without any issues.
Ps: sometimes I just run every 2 weeks and forget to put the battery charger 馃槄

Someone have an explication to this?

Thank you

Registered
Keep it on a battery charger for those 2 weeks you don't use it and see if the R is still flashing. Also, put the into Neutral yourself before starting the engine, then put it into reverse and see if you have any problems. On cars like this, 5 days without a battery charger can cause issues, 2 weeks even more so. There's just so much electronics to worry about.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, if you don't have issues going into R while the engine is ON, then it's probably a battery thing.
Thank you for you reply. I have just put the battery charger. We will see if that's resolve the flashing R, but the car still run good without issue.

Registered
Thank you for you reply. I have just put the battery charger. We will see if that's resolve the flashing R, but the car still run good without issue.
I agree its a battery issue these do weird things when it comes to battery issues, I have replaced a battery still had intermittent electrical gremlins nothing serious but annoying, pulled it out again cleaned everything and replaced the ground cable problem solved. The ground is a hassle to change however I have seen with other owners these come loose and/or corrode easily, replace the ground cable and clean the attachment point on the frame with brake fluid (be really carefull) or WD40 and wipe down after you can also use coke no not the kind for your nose lol, regular not diet coke is an excellent cleaning agent for battery chemical build up then put it all back together and lightly grease the post/cable connection after its together-never had another problem, when I replaced the second did the same, yea its a hassle but no more weird electrical issues. The G eat batteries regardless of miles 3 years max at lease here in FL. I have never put mine on a charger no need too even if i could not drive it for a few weeks which was rare would start it let it run for 10-15 minutes get everything up to temp,

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree its a battery issue these do weird things when it comes to battery issues, I have replaced a battery still had intermittent electrical gremlins nothing serious but annoying, pulled it out again cleaned everything and replaced the ground cable problem solved. The ground is a hassle to change however I have seen with other owners these come loose and/or corrode easily, replace the ground cable and clean the attachment point on the frame with brake fluid (be really carefull) or WD40 and wipe down after you can also use coke no not the kind for your nose lol, regular not diet coke is an excellent cleaning agent for battery chemical build up then put it all back together and lightly grease the post/cable connection after its together-never had another problem, when I replaced the second did the same, yea its a hassle but no more weird electrical issues. The G eat batteries regardless of miles 3 years max at lease here in FL. I have never put mine on a charger no need too even if i could not drive it for a few weeks which was rare would start it let it run for 10-15 minutes get everything up to temp,
One week with the charger and no R flashing this week. Thank a lot for your help

Registered
That's good news! Yes, don't trust these cars to sit, even for a few days w/o a battery charger. Some cars can, but there are some variables like the batter you're using, the weather, last time it was driven etc. So the simpler way to ensure the battery is ok is charging it if you're not going to drive it for more than a day.

I only drive mine maybe once every 3-4 weeks, so it's always on a charger between drives.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's good news! Yes, don't trust these cars to sit, even for a few days w/o a battery charger. Some cars can, but there are some variables like the batter you're using, the weather, last time it was driven etc. So the simpler way to ensure the battery is ok is charging it if you're not going to drive it for more than a day.

I only drive mine maybe once every 3-4 weeks, so it's always on a charger between drives.
Yes I do the same now 馃檪

1 - 9 of 9 Posts