Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so a little history on the car. The car recently blew a hose on the egear system...fluid everywhere...car towed...replaced hoses and system bled by lambo shop.

Picked the car up...second gear lags and sometimes gear the pump twice before shifting.

Downshift on highway from 6-5 is violent. Loud bang

Get the car home..try to reverse.. I can hear the gears trying to move..but won't click in reverse.

Where do I start?

E gear Fluid is full and topped up and full.

So frustrated

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
With key on engine off see how many gears you can shift through. You should be able to to shift from 1st up to about 3rd or 4th without hearing the egear pump turn on. If you hear the pump functioning as normal it’s probably your actuator that is malfunctioning, which would need a rebuild. If you hear you hear the pump running constantly, like between every shift you make, replace your accumulator.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Try to eliminate air in the system. Perhaps you don't have enough of pressure inside the actuator.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can shift 1-6 gears. With the key on but not running...I hear the pump priming as I'm doing it...the same noise as when the door is open

·
Registered
20 Posts
I can shift 1-6 gears. With the key on but not running...I hear the pump priming as I'm doing it...the same noise as when the door is open
I think you have a problem with your e-gear and it needs to be change it or rebuild. Taking the car to the dealer and get a quote so they can tell you how much it's to get a new one. You can call GTE Engineering and ask how much is to rebuild the e-gear (usually cheaper than getting a new one) Get both, compare and decide what way you want to take.

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
190 Posts
Before throwing money and parts at it I’d make sure it was bled manually (bleeder screw) AND then electronically with Lara. Then relearn shift points with Lara. Most likely it is a tiny bit of air still in the system and a need to relearn shift points. Again, this can’t be done properly without a Lara (or Leonardo) system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts