Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, over the past 400 miles, I have had the EGear light come on twice…

The first time during a road rally… Light randomly came on, no issues with shifting or anything. Stopped, took a look around, restarted the car and it was gone.

It happened again today after about a 20 mile drive when I was getting ready to pull into the neighborhood. Again, no shifting issues or anything… Restarted the car and the light was gone.

Clutch has about 30% life left… I’m thinking maybe it’s getting warm as they were both very spirited drives.

Unrelated to that, I have been getting a little bit of squeeking when turning the wheel at low speeds such as pulling into the garage… Not a power steering pump type of squeeking, but more like a rubber squeeking inside the drivers area.

It is more frustrating to see the light than anything else… I do have money set aside for a clutch replacement, so repair isn’t a big deal, but I feel like it’s a waste to chase something that does not cause any driving issues.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pump runs for maybe 4 or 5 seconds… No change in the pump running.

i have a battery load tester, was gonna throw that on there today.

I don’t have the new relay… I saw something posted about that yesterday, I might pick one up.

I also have a Ross Tech that will read the LP… might hook it up later and see if it threw any codes when it did it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it’s an intermittent pressure loss… It came in then instantly cleared, so it sounds like either the pressure sensor is going or the connector is loose.

I will pick up a new sensor and replace it.

battery tested good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.